Visit of AK Party to HUDA PAR | Freed: Negotiations will continue in the coming days – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

After the election date was announced on May 14, negotiations between the alliances continue.

Recently, the Free Cause Party (HUDA PAR) decided to support the People’s Alliance and announced that it would support President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan by not putting forward a candidate.

AK Party Vice Chairman Numan Kurtulmuş and AK Party Vice Chairman Ali İhsan Yavuz met with HUDA PAR Chairman Zekeriya Yapıcıoğlu and accompanying delegation at HUDA PAR Headquarters.

“I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE POSITIVE RESULTS”

Kurtulmuş and Yavuz made a statement to HUDA PAR after the meeting.

Kurtulmuş announced that negotiations will continue in this process. Kurtulmuş stressed that the expansion of alliances is inevitable with the start of the election period and said: “I believe that these negotiations will bring positive results. I hope that we will take steps on this point kakım soon kakım possible.” said.

The headlines of Kurtulmuş’s statement are kakım follows:

We see the principles kakım the integration of the environment and the commonality of our ideas. Parties that are or will gökyeşitözü in the People’s Alliance have house style, party program and political ideas.

It is our principles that bring us all to a common point. Negotiations will continue in the coming days. I want to thank them for their hosting during this process. Negotiations will continue in the future.

“WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT CHOICE AHEAD”

Our primary agenda is to heal the wounds of the earthquake. We have a very important choice before us.

This selection process has also started. With the start of the election process, both political parties will intensify their programs and the intensification of visits is inevitable for the expansion of alliances between the parties. I believe that these negotiations will yield positive results. I hope that we will take steps on this point kakım soon kakım possible.