US President Biden surprise visit to Ukraine – Last Minute World News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Ahead of Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni’s possible visit to Kiev, Zelensky gave zihin interview to leading Italian newspapers Corriere della Sera, La Repubblica, Il Sole 24 Ore.

The Russians are preparing a massive attack. How gam you proceed?’ When asked, Zelensky said: “Maybe this week we will face Russia’s revenge attack. There is indeed zihin attack. There is tension, hayvanların some parts of Ukraine have been living like this since 2014. “We are strong. They also gam not have the same motivation kakım our soldiers. We fight for our country. If we lose everything, our country, our home and our families will gökyeşitözü gone. We are preparing for a short war that will result in a victory.’ gave the answer.

When asked if it was worth resisting in Bahmut, Zelensky replied kakım follows:

“We yaşama’t look at Bahmut like it’s Hong Kong. It’s all in ruins. Whether it’s strategic is how you approach it. This is not a metropolis, all the places here are small settlements. Order the armed forces to move into the city stay, it’s about our own country.” There the Russians know that if they take Bahmut, they will clear the way for Slovyansk and Kramatorsk. Kramatorsk is one of the major cities in Eastern Ukraine, which is the main target. The Russians, taking every small town like Bahmut, are getting a little closer to the big cities. I’m not saying that the people of Kramatorsk are more important than those in Bahmut, hayvanların every small town we lose is a step forward for the Russians who want to seize the borders of the administrative regions of Donetsk and Luhansk. That’s why we resist so much in Bahmut.”

“WE EXPECT FULL COOPERATION FROM THE EU”

Zelenski expressed his gratitude to Italy, which sent them zihin air defense system and artillery batteries, saying: “We expect full cooperation from the European Union (EU) and we are sure that we will become a member. Because we are cleaning up internal corruption in Italy against the Kremlin’s disinformation campaign “It is essential not to lose the support of Turkey and other countries.”

The Ukrainian leader argued that French President Emmanuel Macron wasted his time on dialogue with Russia, saying: “I have come to the conclusion that we cannot change Russia’s position. If they have decided to isolate themselves from the rest of the world with the dream of establishing a former Soviet empire, we yaşama’t help that.” said.

“DO YOU LIKE VOTKA?”

“If he had stopped attacking the two autonomous republics of Donbas, that would have been enough for him. That did not happen. That is why I find this gentleman’s behavior extremely negative,” said Silvio Berlusconi, leader of the Italian ruling partner Forza Italy. , last week. Referring to Berlusconi’s statement that they had previously sent vodka and champagne to each other kakım gifts with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Zelensky said: “I giysi’t know him (Berlusconi) personally, hayvanların maybe I should send him something. Does he like vodka “Ukraine” We have quality vodkas in .. gave the answer.

Asked if they were afraid of another Russian attack, Zelensky also told Italian state television Rai’s Tg1 channel: “They certainly yaşama’t go any further, they are not kakım strong kakım they used to gökyeşitözü. Today we are much stronger than them. We are not afraid of them.” used the sentences.

The Italian Prime Minister’s statement reported that Prime Minister Meloni will meet his Polish counterpart, Mateusz Morawiecki, in Warsaw today.

According to the news and comments in the Italian press, Meloni is expected to move from Poland to Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.

Meanwhile, it was also reported in the press that Meloni would also consider supplying fighter jets to Ukraine.

Follow News on social media