TOKİ second phase lottery dates have been announced: 29 thousand 363 houses will find their owners (cities where lottery tickets will be drawn) – Last

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Under the “My First Home, My First Workplace” project conducted by the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change and TOKİ, the lottery for 250 thousand social housing units in 81 provinces continues unabated.

NEW TOKİ LOTS DRAWING CALENDAR

The new TOKİ draw calendar has been announced. The Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change shared the draw dates for the provinces of Kilis, Muş, Bingöl, Gaziantep, Erzurum, Erzincan, Tunceli, Elazığ, Adıyaman, Malatya and Diyarbakır.

EXPLANATION FOR TOKİ SECOND PHASE DATA

The first draws of the “My First Home, My First Place of Work” project, the largest relocation of public housing in the history of the Republic, carried out by the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change and the Department of Mass Housing (TOKİ), were rounded.

As a result of the drawing in the presence of a notary in 12 provinces between 7 and 16 November, the beneficiaries of 21 thousand 893 homes were determined.

New calendar for TOKİ second stage draws

THE SECOND STAGE WILL BE HELD TODAY IN 11 PROVINCES

The second phase of the draw begins today in Kilis and Muş in 11 provinces.

A total of 29,363 homes will gökyeşitözü found in Kilis, Muş, Bingöl, Gaziantep, Erzurum, Erzincan, Tunceli, Elazığ, Adıyaman, Malatya and Diyarbakır in the lottery of homes to gökyeşitözü held between November 17 and 28.

The draws take place in the presence of a notary and live.