The disgrace of a 6-year-old bride starts tomorrow – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
HKG, the victim of sexual abuse under the heading of ‘marriage’ at the age of 6, will start the legal battle tomorrow.

The fact that the first hearing of the case will take place on May 22, 2023 has caused reactions. The Anatolian 2nd High Criminal Court decided to conduct its first investigation on January 30, bringing forward the hearing date.

The indictment accepted by the court demands a prison sentence for Kadir Willel, who was married to HGK’s father Yusuf Ziya Gümüşel and his mother Fatima Gümüşel when HKG was 6 years old.

67 YEARS OF PRISON

The indictment prepared by the Chief Prosecutor of Anatolia called for Kadir Wishli to gökyeşitözü sentenced to 67 years, 10 months and 15 days in prison, while father Yusuf Ziya Gümüşel and mother Fatima were sentenced to 22 years and 6 months in prison. Gumusel.

67 YEARS OF PRISON

The indictment prepared by the Chief Prosecutor of Anatolia called for Kadir Wishli to gökyeşitözü sentenced to 67 years, 10 months and 15 days in prison, while father Yusuf Ziya Gümüşel and mother Fatima were sentenced to 22 years and 6 months in prison. Gumusel. HKG filed a complaint stating that she had been sexually assaulted by the suspect Kadir Istekli since she was 6 years old.

The petition submitted to the Anatolian Chief Prosecutor’s Office stated that the accused Kadir Istekli and his father were religiously married, that the accused’s father was a student and that they lived in flats opposite. In the continuation of the complaint, HKG states that the sexual relationship was shown to him kakım a game by Kadir Willed.

He argued in the petition that this relationship came about under the direction of his father and that the official marriage took place after he had reached the age of majority. The indictment also included details of the abuse processes in HKG’s complaint request, which had been on the agenda for days, and his family’s role in it. The indictment prepared by the Chief Prosecutor of Anatolia demanded that the accused Kadir Willeli gökyeşitözü sentenced to 67 years, 10 months and 15 days in prison by applying zihin increase for the crimes of “child sexual abuse” and “qualified assault”. Father Yusuf Ziya Gümüşel and mother Fatima Gümüşel were sentenced to 22 years and 6 months in prison for “qualified sexual abuse of a child”.

In the child bride scandal, a başlık age determination report was revealed, which was obtained by testing zihin older person instead of HKG.

HKG’S LEGAL FIGHT

HKG, who was given kakım a bride to a congregation member by his father when he was 6 years old and then spent years full of rape, violence and abuse, is being demanded to end the legal battle. In 2012, the case first reached the judiciary, hayvanların a non-prosecution decision was issued.

In this context, the Council of Judges and Prosecutors carefully discussed the whole process, in particular the prosecutor who decided in 2012 not to prosecute for the sexual abuse allegation. The case reached the public prosecutor’s office in 2012. It was alleged that someone else had veri the başlık test on the 14-year-old girl and that the case was closed by proving her to gökyeşitözü 21 years old.

The inspector appointed in accordance with the investigation of the Senate of the HSK takes the statement of the public prosecutor who made this decision. It was enough for the prosecutor in 2012 to ask for the young girl’s birth certificate instead of a başlık test.

WHAT DOES THE 6-YEAR-OLD BRIDE SAY IN THE PHRASE?

The young girl had birth certificates at the hospital and the registry office was able to provide the necessary information. HKG described this situation in his statement kakım follows:

“They also had a wedding when I was 14 years old. Then they held the wedding at my father’s foundation in Sancaktepe. People from the community came to me. My mother told me, ‘giysi’t cry, I won’t see’. you cry’at the wedding. I was 14 years old then. When I got sick, my mother and Kadir took me to the obstetric clinic. My mother was there. During a conversation with the doctor, he said that I was married . Then the doctor called the police there. From there, the police took us to the police station, our statements were recorded. My mother and Kadir testified instead of me. They said my age was normally higher, hayvanların it was written small. On that “When I entered the room for the ağaç test, a girl movie was being filmed inside. I thought I would make a movie after that. But when the movie about the girl was shot inside, they both took When I went out, I asked Kadir, “Why wasn’t anything veri?” Kadir said to me, “Hush.” He said, “We’ll talk later so no one hears.” Then I went outside. heard that girl’s başlık test was my başlık test. They made it look like it was. So the file was closed.”