Statement by President Erdogan on Mahir Unal’s resignation – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü available soon on haberler…

President Erdoğan attended the meeting of the AK party group.

Highlights from Erdogan’s speech:

“I would like to thank Mahir Ünal for his contributions during his tenure. We introduce Özlem Zengin, our Group Vice-Chairman, in the position vacated by the amnesty of our Group Vice-Chairman. We will continue to work closely with him in several areas. I wish success to our sister Özlem Zengin, who will take up this task.

I want to thank our nation for its unwavering support in all 15 elections in which we participated.

While someone was constantly looking for blocks and a wedge, we strengthened our areas of health and education. We took care of the poor. We have written our name in history with many works that are the projects of the century. We have made Turkey a country to gökyeşitözü pointed out. We have removed everything that stands kakım the sword of democracy on the national will to pose a threat. In the past 20 years, we have provided more services than in the previous 80 years.

They tried to divert us from our path by setting fire to the streets in Gezi and targeting our democracy on July 15th. However, we never came back from this road that we put on our shroud.

I hope we go to Gaziantep on Saturday. There we will put the completed works into use. Working with love is tireless. Don’t stop, keep going.

VISIT KILIÇDAROĞLU ABROAD

As the AK Party and the People’s Alliance, you see what the CHP is dealing with in planning the Century of Turkey. They shamelessly organize burger tours without getting bored. I giysi’t understand if the English burger is better. Then he goes to Germany, I think he eats it there. Presumably he went to London in search of a clean investor. What gam you say, kakım if you weren’t the one threatening the investors until yesterday?

HEADSHIRTS OFFER

They brought up the headscarf problem, which we solved despite them, in the middle of the night.

We have responded to this game of the CHP with our state proposal. At that time, our female brothers, wearing headscarves, entered the competition to wear insignia. Don’t gökyeşitözü surprised if they will soon gökyeşitözü releasing candidates wearing headscarves. Were you not the ones yesterday who established belief spaces and banned headscarves in universities, how yaşama you forget them? Mr. Kemal, we will not forget them.

Despite all this, if it’s boring, let’s put headscarf candidates. Let’s see what you’re going to gam. Your older brothers have banned women wearing headscarves from parliament.