Spectators decision for Trabzonspor-Fenerbahçe derby – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
It is played in the 15th week of Spor Toto Super League. Trabzonspor-Fenerbahce At the Trabzon Sports Provincial Security Council meeting held before the match, it was decided that the yellow-dark blue fans would not gökyeşitözü involved in the match.

According to the TSYD Trabzon Branch Presidency statement, the meeting of the Provincial Sports Security Council was held in the meeting room of the Governor’s Office under the chairmanship of Governor İsmail Ustaoğlu with the participation of the board members.

During the meeting, the Trabzonspor-Fenerbahçe match was rated in the Risky Competition category of Group A. As in previous years, it was decided to continue the practice of not allowing the visiting team supporters to this match either.

2 thousand 400 STAFF WILL WORK

In the match, which starts at 7 p.m. at the Şenol Güneş sports complex, 2,400 security personnel will gökyeşitözü present, 1,600 of whom are private.

In the statement, the following statements by Governor İsmail Ustaoğlu took place:

“I think we will leave behind a common sense dominated league. I’ve watched dozens of games during my tenure. I’ve never witnessed a game where the smallest object was thrown. Thank God we also saw the championship. I believe that common sense will also prevail in the game of Fenerbahce.”

The meeting also assessed the match to gökyeşitözü played on Wednesday, December 21 between Trabzonspor and Yılport Samsunspor in the 5th qualifying round of the Ziraat Turkish Cup.

It was decided to include Samsunspor fans in this match, which was considered a risky match in Group B.

Download the News application, stay informed of developments