Rönesans Residence contractor Mehmet Yaşar Coşkun was arrested (his statement came to light) – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news! Coskun, who was detained at Istanbul Airport yesterday by order of the Gaziosmanpaşa Chief Prosecutor’s Office, has been completed.

Coşkun, whose statement was recorded at the Prosecutor’s Office through the Audio and Visual Information System (SEGBİS) in the Additional Service Building of the Gaziosmanpaşa Courthouse at Istanbul Airport, was decided to gökyeşitözü arrested.

Coskun, who was returned to the Istanbul Airport Police after his procedures at the courthouse, was later taken to Metris Prison.

Mehmet Yaşar Coşkun, the contractor of Rönesans Residence, which was devastated by the Hatay earthquake, was detained yesterday at Istanbul airport kakım he was about to go to Montenegro, carrying some cash.

Mehmet Yasar Coskun

EXPRESSION RELEASED

Mehmet Yaşar Coşkun, the imprisoned contractor of Rönesans Residence in Hatay, who was destroyed in the earthquakes in the center of Kahramanmaraş, claimed in his statement to the prosecutor’s office that he did not know why the building was destroyed and that it had nothing to gam with him wanted to go to Montenegro after the building was destroyed in the earthquake.

Coskun, who was detained at Istanbul airport while trying to escape to Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro after the earthquake, and was arrested by the judge he was released today, said in his statement to the prosecutor’s office that he is the owner and contractor of Antis Yapı İnşaat.

Coşkun stated that the company’s other partner is his brother and said that Rönesans Residence was built by the company of which he is a partner.

Mehmet Yaşar Coşkun stated that Renaissance Residence consists of 4 blocks, 249 independent sections and two parking garages on the ground floor and explained that the construction of the building, which had begun construction in 2011, was completed in 2013.

Coşkun stated the following in his statement:

“There were no problems during the two-year construction period, we completed the construction without any accidents. The building has been in operation for 10 years, during this time no problems have been encountered. No major changes have been made to the building since then, we complied with all the procedures provided by the law. We carried out the rough construction of reinforced concrete in Istanbul. We gave it to a company called Yapı İnşaat. As far kakım I remember, this company also had two partners.”

Coşkun claimed that he had built many buildings, such kakım the Renaissance Residence, and argued that a building at 75. Yıl Boulevard in Antakya was also built by them, and that he was informed that there was no problem in their buildings other than the Renaissance .

Mehmet Yaşar Coşkun continued his statement kakım follows:

“I also giysi’t know why the Renaissance Residence was demolished. The soil survey of Rönesans Residence has been veri and it was in good condition. All permits have been obtained, the necessary samples have been taken by both the municipality and the building inspectorate, and the necessary investigations have been carried out and their checks were guaranteed. There were no problems in these phases. In fact, while we were building the Renaissance Residence, we photographed and videotaped the construction step by step.

I think they are stored on computers. If possible, I will submit it later. There is only one thing that comes to mind about Renaissance Residence; I think the wavelength of the earthquake is different from any earthquake that has ever happened. In addition, because the earthquake was very close to Earth, a few miles away, there may have been destruction. On February 6, two earthquakes occurred in a row. The second earthquake, of which Elbistan was the epicenter, was a bigger earthquake. I’m not zihin earthquake expert, these are my guesses.”

Coşkun, who suggested that kakım a construction company, they also have constructions in Montenegro, claimed that they should give the title deeds of the constructions here and that he planned to go to this country in advance.

Coşkun argued that his father-in-law’s departure to this country was delayed because he broke his hip, saying, “Although my trip to Montenegro was planned in advance, I bought the plane ticket on February 8. There is no connection between the earthquake and demolition of the Renaissance Residence and my departure to Montenegro I “I certainly did not try to go to Montenegro to escape the investigation. I would go to Montenegro for my business. We made a construction in accordance with the plan, project and legislation. That’s why I giysi’t accept the blame placed on me.”

“THE METROPOLITAN MAYOR LUTFÜ SAVAŞ GIVEN AN EXPLANATION FOR MY CUSTOMER”

Coşkun’s lawyer Kübra Kalkan Çolakoğlu stated that Coşkun is a family friend. Lawyer Çolakoğlu stated that he and his client lost many relatives in the earthquake and emphasized that his client’s office is a 30-year-old company.

Lawyer Çolakoğlu, who claims that the other buildings built by the company, except Rönesans Residence, are intact, said: “My client is held responsible because a building collapsed while all the buildings he built were still standing.” said.

Lawyer Çolakoğlu continued kakım follows:

“The public is looking for a criminal, a perpetrator. This perpetrator has been identified kakım my client. My client has been brought forward because of a news report from a member of the press. While nothing is being veri about the builders of other buildings, my client is constantly discussed in public.”

Çolakoğlu stated that Coşkun has been to Montenegro about 10 times in the past year and claimed that his client’s visit to this country was not for escape purposes.

Lawyer Çolakoğlu said:

“Hatay Metropolitan Mayor Lütfü Savaş stated in his statement to the press that my client, who built the Renaissance Residence, should not gökyeşitözü attacked too much, that he, my client, is zihin idealistic person, that the reason for the demolition of the buildings is currently unknown, and that the contractors should not go too far at this stage In other words, to summarize, the mayor of the metropolitan municipality, Lütfü Savaş, has made a statement in favor of my client. situation has reached this stage due to the news in the press and the investigation has started.”

Çolakoğlu, who claimed that the necessary investigations would prove that the building was built in accordance with the law, stated that he would not accept the allegations.