President Erdogan’s Election Date Announcement – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, president and chairman of the AK Party, spoke at the extended meeting of provincial presidents.

The election date, which has long been the subject of debate and has been announced kakım June 18, may gökyeşitözü brought forward.

Erdogan said: “You know best the importance of the 2023 elections, the date of which we will update taking into account seasonal conditions, maybe a little ahead.”

MEETING MESSAGE OF ERDOĞAN WITH Assad

President Erdogan, after 11 years at the ministerial level with Syria, also said: “We started a process like Russia-Turkey-Syria. We will bring our foreign ministers together and then we will come together kakım leaders according to developments,” he said.

The headlines of Erdogan’s statements are kakım follows:

“I hope 2023 will gökyeşitözü a good year. We are on the verge of a new test in these days where we have left behind 21.5 years of our founding and 20 years of our reign.

“WE CAN MOVE THE ELECTION DATE”

You know best the importance of the 2023 elections, the date of which we will update taking into account seasonal conditions, perhaps moving it forward a little.

”PUT THEM ALL ON, MULTIPLIED BY THREE, THEY CANNOT ADD THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF THE AK PARTY”

In 2018, we increased the number of members to 10 million. According to the veri released by the Supreme Court Prosecutor’s Office, we entered the year 2023 with 11 million 241 thousand members. I will give the number of members of other parties. Put them all on top of each other, then multiply by two, if it’s not enough, then multiply by three, hayvanların it still yaşama’t keep up with the number of AK party members. The number of members of the AK party is now the highest number of members that a political party has reached in the history of our Republic.

“TURKEY’S DIFFERENCE TO MINIMIZE NEGATIVES”

Every development in our region inevitably has consequences for our country. The difference with Turkey is that it yaşama minimize the negativities.

HIGH LEVEL CONTACT WITH DAMASCUS 11 YEARS AFTER

We met Mr. Putin in the morning. We talked about what we yaşama gam in the region. We discussed the war between Russia and Ukraine. We evaluated relations between Turkey and Russia. Developments in Syria As Russia-Turkey-Syria, we started a process with our intelligence and defense ministers meeting in Moscow. Then we bring our foreign ministers together kakım a trio.

WILL HE SEE Assad?

Then we will go along with the developments together kakım frontrunners. Our concern is to ensure tranquility in the region and to let peace reign in the region. I also have a meeting with Mr. Zelensky today. We will discuss our meeting with Putin and how to put relations between Russia and Ukraine on softer ground.

“WE NEVER LEFT THE BATTLE”

We have had a year in which, on the one hand, we have implemented policies that will continue the growth, development and development of our country without interruption and, on the other hand, have taken measures that will not weigh down the cost of living for our people. There were days when pain, insecurities and problems descended on us like a dark cloud, hayvanların we never stopped fighting. We are very happy that we made our choice to grow our country. In the review that we will make on Monday after the cabinet meeting, we will explain in detail the economic dimension of this process to our nation.

TOGG AND CAMLICA MOSQUE SEND TO THE OPPOSITION

Mr. Kemal (Kılıçdaroğlu), please, if you go to Gemlik, we yaşama assign people to guide you, hayvanların I have to send my Minister of Industry and Technology. But when he was too afraid of her, what did he gam, he said, ‘I’m not coming when he comes. The other says, “If 60 thousand people come there, let them fill it once, and I’ll kiss your hand.”

“WE DON’T KISS EVERYONE”

We giysi’t let everyone kiss hands like this, hayvanların our Great Camlica Mosque has often received 60,000 people. thanks. It is very sad for us to hear this statement from this person. Someone around the table might say that, hayvanların if he says it, he should gökyeşitözü ashamed. The other one came out (Meral Akşener) ‘Erdogan yaşama’t open the Hagia Sophia’, we did. It’s not like they yaşama eat lies. We gam, we gam, they look or talk or slander. We said we will open the Hagia Sophia, we said we will save our country from foreign dependence in the defense industry.

“EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE WITH THE BUDGET”

The city denies hospitals and says, “Where are you going to put the budget?” The man has no idea what the budget technique is. He thinks everything is veri on a budget. Mr. Kemal, there are ways to manage finances. We call it PPP Public Private Partnership.

RESPONSE TO KILIÇDAROĞLU: NO CIRCUS PERFORMANCE FROM YOU

You giysi’t understand these things anyway. You yaşama’t gökyeşitözü a circus acrobat. Mr. Kemal went to America and filmed the construction of the foundation there. We donate the money we earn from the lawsuits to those two foundations. Touch the good.

“WE ARE SAVING KUMLUCA AS A STATE OF A FLOOD DISASTER”

Saturday we go to Antalya. Kumluca and the metropolitan municipality are yours. What have your congregations veri with Kumluca? Mr. Kemal, you have not made the slightest effort. I immediately sent my ministers to Kumluca. As a state, we saved Kumluca from that flood disaster. So is Manavgat.

“THE WHO KADIR KNOWS VALUES”

Those who value power know, even if Mr. Kemal does not know, my citizen knows. We have said that we will solve all our employees’ problems, from subcontractors to contract workers, from retirement to minimum wage. We said we would crush the heads of terrorist organizations, we did. We said we would cut college fees, we did, we said we would solve the dorm room problem.

CRITICS FOR THE TABLE OF 6

6 people have been sitting around the table for months. Has something happened for the good of the country? There’s combat, fighting, plotting, snooping, dodging, role-playing, everything. There is no vision, no program, no project. By the way, there are no candidates.

“ELECTION DATE HAS COME, NO CANDIDATES”

The election date has arrived, we still giysi’t know who we will compete with at the ballot box. Our country still does not know who and who will gökyeşitözü nominated kakım a candidate.”

THREE DATES TAKEN FOR ELECTION

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan answered questions from journalists about the agenda in parliament after his party’s parliamentary faction meeting.

A journalist stated that there was a discussion about the election date, April 30, May 7 and May 14, saying: “Will the election date gökyeşitözü brought forward, when will the date gökyeşitözü announced, are the publically declared dates on your agenda? ” When asked, Erdogan replied: “It will not happen until the waters calm down. Whatever is discussed or spoken in public, everything will gökyeşitözü on our agenda. Because we follow our direction on what is spoken in public.”

360 VOTES REQUIRED

It takes 360 votes in parliament to advance the elections. It was therefore decided to negotiate with the opposition. However, the Republican People’s Party is not in favor of early elections after April 6, the date on which the new electoral law takes effect.

If the election date cannot gökyeşitözü brought forward by the decision of the General Assembly, there is a second way. It is the dissolution of parliament by the president. If the president’s decision to dissolve the General Assembly is published in the Official Gazette, the 60-day process runs. Elections are held on the first Sunday when 60 days have passed.

The election date is expected to gökyeşitözü taken during the meeting between People’s Alliance partners President Erdoğan and MHP Chairman Devlet Bahçeli.

Follow News on social media