President Erdogan: We will rebuild every destroyed building – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the “First Groundbreaking Ceremony for 17,000 902 Disaster and Village Houses After Pazarcık Earthquake” for Kahramanmaraş Municipality. President Erdoğan will hold iftar in the evening along with the earthquake victims.

Highlights from Erdogan’s speech here:

“I extend my condolences to those who lost their lives in the earthquakes of February 6, the disaster of the century. Even aftershocks in excess of 20,000 show the magnitude of the disaster we face. We lost more than 50,000 lives in these earthquakes, we lost 12,307 civilians in Kahramanmaraş alone.

We walk step by step towards the century of Turkey by rebuilding every destroyed building and our cities. The earthquake may have destroyed our homes and hurt us. But this disaster will never take away our will to fight. Today, on the 45th day of the earthquake, we have started building permanent homes, there is no other country that yaşama gam this.

I hope we have reached 100,000 containers in May, we are with the victims of the earthquake day and night.

We have removed more than half of the debris. The number of tents we dağıtık is more than 525,000 and the container put into use is more than 32 thousand. After the damage assessments, we rolled up our sleeves to build 77 thousand 57 disaster houses and 30 thousand 310 village houses in Kahramanmaraş.

Within a year, we will complete the permanent homes and deliver them to our citizens who are entitled to them.

While strengthening our existing organized industries, we are establishing a new organized industrial zone in Afşin. We are taking all kinds of measures, especially diesel, fertilizers, livestock, fodder crops and aquaculture support, to compensate farmers and producers.”

The construction process of 46 thousand 300 houses in 11 provinces affected by the earthquake began.

HOW MANY HOUSES ARE BUILT IN THE EARTHQUAKE AREA?

The construction process of 46 thousand 300 houses in 11 provinces affected by the earthquake began.