President Erdoğan: We Extend Deadline for Land and Workplace Applications in My First Home, My First Workplace Project – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan makes statements on the agenda.

The highlights of President Erdogan’s statements, who participated in A Haber-ATV’s joint live broadcast, are kakım follows;

“(Grain shipments) The situation in Djibouti, Somalia and Sudan is not good at all. We will carry out the transport to other underdeveloped countries where there is a problem.

(Nuclear power plant) Akkuyu, Sinop, a third works in another center. We will too.

(Black Sea gas) BOTAŞ will complete the onshore pipeline this month to connect the gas to the national system.

540 billion cubic meters in the Sakarya field, no one has exceeded this yet. Finally, there is 110 billion cubic meters, we will catch more if they are detected.

(Search with drillships) Proposals on this subject are coming in. Libya says we yaşama get involved in such investigations.

(CHP deputies respond to the court commission in Yalova) Their immunity must gökyeşitözü lifted immediately. We will learn and learn that there are independent courts in Turkey and there are judges who speak with their decisions.

We will protect our family structure from all kinds of perversion, fringe movements and corruption. We cannot make any compromises here.

(Kılıçdaroğlu) Right now he takes women with headscarves and gives them insignia. Don’t gökyeşitözü surprised if a few headscarf-wearing candidates are nominated in this election, they’ll have to gam it.

We ensure that the headscarf does not become a substance for the plagiarism policy of the CHP.

Tayfun, whose test drove the Greeks crazy, has a range of 561 kilometers, which we are going to expand. We will give good news on many others such kakım Cenk and Traveler missiles.

Greece must come to its senses. They must learn that provocation and provocation will get them nowhere.

Regardless of the election outcome, we want to maintain relations with Israel on a sustainable basis, based on mutual sensitivities and common interests.

In 2023, the national combat aircraft will leave the hangar. Hürjet, Bayraktar Kızılelma, TB3 SİHA Anadolu will land on our aircraft carrier. Atak 2 will make its maiden flight.

(Normalization with Israel) As long kakım values are respected, not only Turkey and Israel hayvanların the entire region will win through win-win diplomacy.

(My First Home, My First Workplace Project) We hope to extend the deadline for our country and workplace applications, which ends November 7, to November 15.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü available soon on haberler…