President Erdogan: Today is a test day for us – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Rescue efforts continue in 10 provinces following two magnitude 7.7 and 7.6 earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş.

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan also visited the places affected by the earthquakes.

The headlines of Erdogan’s messages, speaking in Hatay, are kakım follows:

“Our work was not easy. The difficulty of the weather conditions was added to the magnitude of the destruction caused by the earthquake, which was effective in a 500-kilometer area that is home to about 13.5 million people. Of course there are shortcomings, the conditions are very clear. It is impossible to gökyeşitözü prepared for such a disaster. We have declared the earthquake area a disaster area. We accelerated the process by issuing the state of emergency decree for 10 provinces. By taking all the necessary steps, we are implementing disaster management that will leave no one in shambles. This period is a period of unity and solidarity. From government employees to NGOs, from overseas teams to volunteers, 60,000 accredited people work hard.

”I TALK DIFFERENTLY IF IT’S NOT THE OFFICE’S RESPONSIBILITY”

In such a period, I still cannot bear to carry out negative campaigns here for the sake of simple political interests. If the authority above him had not been responsible, I would speak very differently today. Some dishonest people are campaigning and falsely slandering that we have not seen any soldiers, gendarmes or police in Hatay. Currently, a total of 21,200 personnel, including soldiers, gendarmes and police, work in Hatay.

“HOUSES FOR ALL EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS WILL BE BUILT IN 1 YEAR”

The current government has taken steps by mobilizing all its resources, and in this intervening period I announced the decision to give 10,000 liras to all earthquake victims. This is not the end, I have ordered the housing of all our disaster victims within a year. In 10 of our 10 provinces, we will accelerate rubble removal and housing construction by engaging the contractor companies led by TOKİ. Today is test day for us. In Hatay, our teaching hospital will actively participate in the assignment from tonight.”

Follow News on social media