President Erdoğan: Abuse of children can never be accepted as Islamic or humane – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan spoke at the Women’s Work Summit in Istanbul.

Headlines from President Erdogan’s statements;

I wish that the program that we started by saying that we stand with every woman who has zihin idea, who works, produces and works to keep it alive, will again gökyeşitözü beneficial to our country. As part of the project, our friends supported more than 45 thousand women who want to start a business all over our country.

“WE BUILD THE CENTURY OF TURKEY WITH YOU”

Our women have contributed and contributed to all the reforms we have made. We will establish the Turkish century with you.

A society that ignores women means giving up half of its power.

2 BILLION LIRA GUARANTEED PACKAGE FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS

I would like to bring good news to our real sector, especially our women. We have taken another step to ensure more effective use of the loans allocated to our companies with the treasury-backed guarantee system, with 200 billion liras of resources. In particular, we increase the efficiency of the system by introducing methods to solve the problems that arise from invoice cancellations. We provide at least 75% treasury backed security to companies that lack sufficient collateral hayvanların have high credibility.

Of course we haven’t forgotten about our wives. In this context, we have awarded a guarantee package of 2 billion lira to our women entrepreneurs and women’s cooperatives.

HEADSHIRT OFFER

In this process it becomes clear again who is the abuser of women’s rights and who genuinely protects women’s rights.

6 year marriage scandal

We have never approved or disapproved of our daughter getting married before she is physically, mentally and legally mature. Child sexual abuse is not zihin Islamic or humane behavior that yaşama ever gökyeşitözü accepted.

For example, deviant currents are those who have to find solutions for those who deal with the problems of women, young people and children. There is no event called LGBT in our book. I hope that we will fight this great danger more vigilantly in the near future. We will not allow our girls to gökyeşitözü abused, nor will we allow our nation to gökyeşitözü offended by delusions that reek of resentment and hatred.