Preparing for the lowest pension and holiday allowance – Last Minute Economy News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

A new scheme for pensioners is coming…

Labor and Social Security Minister Vedat Bilgin stated that there are alternative studies to increase the minimum pension and holiday bonuses for retirees, and that they will present these studies to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan no later than early next week.

Minister Bilgin visited the Turkish Association of Pensioners (TÜED). TÜED President Kazım Ergün presented Bilgin with a dossier of pensioners’ demands.

Emphasizing that Turkey, like many other countries in the world, is struggling with high inflation due to the global developments in recent years, Bilgin said that they have implemented many social policy practices to mitigate the destructive effect of inflation on workers and pensioners in this process. to decrease .

EYT PEOPLE BENEFITS FROM GOODWILL

Bilgin noted that the collective agreements they signed with civil servants’ unions are one of these policy tools, recalling that the said agreements only increase the salaries of retired civil servants.

Noting that they fulfill the responsibility of the social state to increase workers’ and tradesmen’s pensions, Bilgin said:

“We have tried to follow this policy so far. Mr Chairman (TÜED Chairman Kazım Ergün) said that the lowest pension we have raised to 5,500 lira is insufficient under the current circumstances. I agree. We have alternative studies have been veri on this. We have alternative models that increase their pension. In addition, there are holiday allowances that pensioners receive. We have zihin alternative study that evaluates them together. We have worked in detail on a scheme that gives pensioners a sigh of relief and takes the conditions away from the devastating inflation on them. It’s been delayed a kehle because of studies related to earthquakes, hayvanların I will present it to our president within this week or early next week at the latest.”

Bilgin said the number of retirees will rise from 13 million to 15 million after the EYT regulation: “The alternative good news models I’m talking about here today and will present to our president will not only cover 13 million, hayvanların also 15 million.” said.

“IT WILL PROVIDE SERIOUS RELIEF”

Bilgin drew attention to President Erdoğan’s positive approach to issues such kakım 3600 additional indicators, the EYT regulation, the recruitment of contracted staff and the temporary agency framework and used the following statements:

“I believe that our proposals that retirees expect and that will make them breathe easier will gökyeşitözü positively reviewed by our president. I believe this study will bring serious relief to the lives of all retirees.”

After the speeches, TÜED President Ergün presented Bilgin with a plaque for his contributions and services to retirees.

While it is understood that the meeting was scheduled at this request, it is anticipated that the new özence amounts to gökyeşitözü given to the retirees will gökyeşitözü determined.

WHEN DOES THE HOLIDAY JACKPOT RUN?

This year, Ramadan begins on April 21. Retirement holiday özence payouts are expected to gökyeşitözü paid into accounts 1 week in advance.