One of the suspects of the Istiklal Street terrorist attack, Hazni Shadow, was arrested – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! Hazni Güçlü, who helped the escaped perpetrator Bilal Hassan of the November 13 Istiklal Street bombing escape abroad, has been arrested.

Shadow’s statement was heard saying, “Hussein Güneş brought Bilal Hassan to me. He wanted me to smuggle him abroad with a group of 20 people. I agreed to kidnap the group for 7,500 liras each .”

Shadow said that Bilal Hassan had left his group for Bulgaria and realized the situation when Hüseyin Güneş was taken into custody: “I was scared and fled to Bulgaria. I didn’t know Bilal Hassan before. I realized who he was when Hüseyin Güneş is caught.”

IT WAS DETERMINED THAT HE HAS BEEN IN ROMANIA FROM BULGARIA

Although no connection to a terrorist organization could gökyeşitözü discovered in the shadow investigation, it was learned that the suspect had kidnapped Hassan with a group of 20 people for 7,500 lira to Bulgaria. It was alleged that Hassan had also fled to Romania from here.

WHAT HAPPENED?

It was determined that he resided in the Svilengrad region of Bulgaria. On January 7, the Interpol branch of the General Directorate of Security (EGM) requested the Bulgarian Interpol unit locate and deport Shadow.

Seized kakım a result of negotiations with Bulgarian Interpol officials, Shadow was deported to Turkey from Edirne Kapıkule land border at 5:33 pm on December 10 and was detained by Edirne Police officials.

Shadow, who was taken to Istanbul from here, was transferred to the courthouse after his procedures at the police station.

Follow News on social media