ÖSYM shared the YKS guide for 2023: When will the YKS be held? Here is the YKS Application Guide for 2023 – Last Minute Education News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

University exam will gökyeşitözü held on June 17-18. ÖSYM has announced that applications have started from today.

Due to the election calendar, the date of the university exam was not announced until this date. After the announcement that the elections would gökyeşitözü held on May 14, the date of YKS was also announced.

TYT takes place on June 17 and AYT on June 18. The foreign language test will also take place on 18 June.

Candidates residing in 11 provinces and 1 district declared a “disaster area” in YKS applications in 2023 and immigrating to other provinces and districts after the earthquake will not gökyeşitözü charged examination fees.

Applications yaşama gökyeşitözü submitted until March 23 via the ÖSYM website or mobile application.

YKS IS NOT MADE IN 4 COUNTIES

In addition, YKS will not gökyeşitözü held in Hatay, Adıyaman, Kahramanmaraş and Malatya provinces where earthquakes occur. Candidates yaşama choose the provinces of their choice and take the exam.

The Higher Education Institutions (YKS) Exam will gökyeşitözü held on June 17-18, 2023.

Candidates residing in 11 provinces and one of our districts declared a disaster area by the earthquake, and who migrated to other provinces and districts after the earthquake, will not gökyeşitözü charged the exam and application fees.https://t.kobalt/khzDPCAFfv pic.twitter.com/J0PHeNSSKd

— OSYM (@OSYMbaskanligi) March 8, 2023

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan also shared a message on Twitter.

Erdogan made the following statements:

“My dear young brothers and sisters, I wish each and every one of you the best of luck at YKS, whose application process started today, and I sincerely hope that you will achieve your goals and dreams in the best possible way.”