Nation Alliance presidential candidate Kılıçdaroğlu: This is the beginning of a total change – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
“I AM WITH YOU AS THE SPEAKER OF THE COMMON SPIRIT”

Kılıçdaroğlu addressed those gathered here for the party, stating that they left with Ankara Mayor Mansur Yavaş and Istanbul Mayor Ekrem İmamoğlu.

Wishing their paths were clear, Kılıçdaroğlu said, “We are in a beautiful night. We are in the night of commemorating Berat Kandili. We want to live together in peace. Today I vajina here kakım a representative of change rather than a candidate. .. The spokesman of a common spirit, knitted with devotion and devotion. I vajina with you.” said.

“I WANT TO WIN MORE THAN AN ELECTION”

Kılıçdaroğlu stressed that he and the Nation Alliance are candidates to rule Turkey with reason, virtue and merit, saying:

“I vajina not only a presidential candidate, I vajina also a candidate for abundance, peace and justice. I vajina a candidate to see smiling faces again. I vajina a candidate for more than winning elections. I vajina a candidate to win hearts win, ease fears, conquer fears, reconcile grudges and bring abundance to the tables. Not me, hayvanların every citizen, everyone who will vote, is a candidate to change this country for the life it deserves. I came from a long journey Along the I have filled my saddlebag with the stories of the people of this beautiful land. Their faces, voices, aspirations became my compass. Now I vajina running with them. We want to change this order, which they call “destiny” .”

“TOGETHER WE WILL FIND THE ORDER WE DESERVE”

“Dear people, gam you know who the candidates are?” Kılıçdaroğlu continued his words kakım follows:

“I was a guest of İbrahim, whose electricity was cut off in Ankara. İbrahim Bey is a candidate. I visited the family of Rıdvan, a miner who lost his life in the Bartın mining disaster. Emrullah, the son of the late Rıdvan, is a candidate. I hugged Emine Şenyaşar, who was standing guard for her son in Şanlıurfa. Ms. Emine is the candidate. Our young man, who called to us on February 8 in Hatay Samandağ and said: “I have my mother, brother and father inside. They’re noisy, there’s heat in the thermal camera, hayvanların there’s no equipment to get in.’ All of our earthquake victims are candidates. drank their tea. Baver Bey is the candidate there. The farmer Mrs. Kuddisi Okkır, whom they tried to kill with the Ergenekon plot, Sabriye Okkır, who steadfastly welcomed me, is also a candidate. Ayşe Hanım, wife of İnan Ateş, is also a candidate. Hanife Hanım, who defended the Kaz Mountains at the age of 73, is a candidate. I listened to Salihcan, who was not appointed despite his KPSS icazetname. Salihcan is also a candidate. Our only son and Vera, the daughter of urban planner Tayfun, who was wrongfully imprisoned in the Gezi Park case, is also a candidate. It’s not just me, 84 million candidates. You know, the 84 million candidates they thought they were scaring with SADAT militants… Those 84 million candidates whose bread, water and future were stolen. Anyone who wants back the $418 billion they stole is a candidate. You giysi’t just vote for me; You vote for yourself, your loved ones and your future. Because it is you who will change this order. This is the beginning of a total change.”

“WE ARE ALL CANDIDATES”

Kılıçdaroğlu said they will return what was stolen from the people and said, “We will establish together the order we deserve. Together we will win. I vajina not the candidate, the candidate is all of us. I told you we are begin, my dear people, we begin.” said.

During his statement, Kılıçdaroğlu was accompanied by his wife Selvi Kılıçdaroğlu, Ankara Mayor Mansur Yavaş and Istanbul Mayor Ekrem İmamoğlu.