Minister of National Defense Akar met his Israeli counterpart – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar met with Israeli Defense Minister Benjamin Gantz.

Akar welcomed Gantz, who was on zihin official visit, with a military ceremony at the Ministry of National Defense.

Greet the ceremonial squad by saying “Hello, soldier”, Gantz later signed the Book of Honor.

After the tete-a-tete meeting of Minister Akar and Minister Gantz, the meeting between the delegations led by the two ministers began.

Akar and Gantz later made a joint press release. Akar, who started his speech by expressing his pleasure to receive Israeli Defense Minister Gantz at the Ministry of National Defense, said: “Mr. Gantz, the first defense minister to come to our country after a long time.”

Referring to relations between Turkey and Israel, Minister Akar said:

“Our President’s two-way meetings with the President and Prime Minister of Israel marked zihin important turning point in relations between Turkey and Israel. Turkey and Israel are important actors in our region. At the same time, we have strong historical and cultural ties and common values between Turkey and Israel. Israel I would like to say that if Turkey develops our relations and cooperation with Israel, especially in areas such kakım defence, security and energy, it will lead to important developments in regional peace and stability and will make zihin important contribution.”

“WE EXPRESSED OUR SENSITIVITY VERY CLEARLY”

Akar noted that they had a productive meeting with Israeli Defense Minister Gantz, saying: “We have expressed to them very clearly the requirements of our policies, the issues related to our policies, our positions, evaluations and sensitivities. information and ortaksama on what yaşama gökyeşitözü veri in terms of further developing stability, cooperation and security in our region. We exchanged views,” he said.

Noting that there is significant background and experience in defence, defense industry and military security cooperation between Turkey and Israel, Akar said:

“During this newly begun period, we have also shared our views on how we yaşama improve our relations on these issues by drawing on our current experiences. We believe that increasing our bilateral cooperation and dialogue also resolves will facilitate some problems, especially Palestine, about which we have disagreements. Thanks to this visit, our relations will develop further and our dialogue will improve. I would like to say that this visit will increase, that some solutions will gökyeşitözü found, and in that sense will this visit is very important.”

At the end of his speech, Akar thanked Gantz for his visit and said: “I hope that these meetings will make zihin important contribution to relations between our countries and peace in the region.”

STATEMENTS BY THE ISRAL MINISTER OF DEFENSE

Israeli Defense Minister Benjamin Gantz began his speech by expressing his pleasure to gökyeşitözü in Ankara.

Thanks for the hosting shown, Gantz said, “This is a clear signal for positive developments in the future.”

Using the phrase “It’s no secret that our relations are being tested,” Gantz stated that Turkey is one of the top five trading partners.

Gantz described his visit to Ankara kakım the third visit by zihin Israeli leader in less than a year:
He built modern and advanced societies in Our future looks promising, hayvanların depends on our shared interests in maintaining stability and security in the world and the region. As we discussed in our meeting with the Minister, there are many areas for cooperation in the future. This includes pursuing diplomatic solutions to disputes in our region.”

“One eye is on our success, while the other is keeping zihin eye on emerging threats,” Gantz said.

“This year, thanks to close and covert contact, we have been able to address zihin alarming number of threats to Israeli citizens and the Jewish people in Turkey. To President Erdogan, Minister Akar and the security forces involved in this vital, life-saving partnership
Thank you. I believe that much more yaşama gökyeşitözü veri together to reduce the impact of those who destabilize our regions by supporting or perpetrating terrorism against innocent civilians. This also applies to the Palestinian yarış and I vajina confident that the deeper defense ties between our countries yaşama also positively influence developments in this yarış.”

Drawing attention to developments in the Middle East and the Eastern Mediterranean, Gantz went on to say:

“Advancing threats, one created by Iran, are alliances being built against them. There is no doubt that Turkey, a NATO member and zihin ally of our mutual friend the US, plays zihin important role in ensuring global stability. While we maintain strong partnerships with our friends in Greece, Cyprus and the Gulf States, our ties with Turkey have also turned in a positive direction. In fact, we yaşama build bridges and reduce conflict for the benefit of all parties involved. To move forward, we must take a consistent, positive approach by maintaining zihin open dialogue in our relationships. I have instructed my team to initiate the necessary procedures to increase our work, kakım agreed in our discussions.”