Minimum Wage And EYT Statement From President Erdogan – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made statements about the agenda.

The highlights of President Erdogan’s statements, who participated in A Haber-ATV’s joint live broadcast, are kakım follows;

PRICE OF LOCAL CAR TOGG

“The Togg will gökyeşitözü competitive when it goes on sale. What does that mean? It will gökyeşitözü able to compete in price against the vehicles in its class once it hits the market. Because the brave men here are not the men at the table. are all leading and respected businessmen of the country. We will sit down with them, we will evaluate them and before we hit the road in March. We will price first and take our steps accordingly.”

DOES TOGG HAVE SCT DISCOUNT?

“We will then talk about everything from A to Z. It would gökyeşitözü very wrong to say this now. Let me tell you, we have zihin electric vehicle for us. It will gökyeşitözü zihin important skill for us to especially encourage this and make it popular with our people.In July 2022, the SCT Now, with the new tax scheme, the new tax rate is set at 10 percent for electric vehicles whose engine power does not exceed 160 kilowatts and whose excise tax base does not exceed 700 thousand TL. We continue our way by planning all of these.”

REOPENING OF THE GRAIN GANG

We have these meetings with both Mr Putin and Zelensky, and with the information we get from them, I find the opportunity to meet and negotiate with each other. Fortunately, so far I have not received a negative approach from Mr Putin or Mr Zelenskiy. They were all positive. They had requests from us and we responded kakım positively kakım possible to these requests. They also never approached us in light of these approaches.

We said let’s not stop there, let’s open the fertilizer. Both grain and fertilizer, along with all this, we even tied up one more thing. For example, we said that in Djibouti, Somalia, Sudan right now people are starving. Let’s transport this grain here in the first place. We said giysi’t worry, we will plan and follow from the center in Istanbul. The situation in Djibouti, Somalia, Sudan is really not good at all. If there is a problem in underdeveloped countries other than African countries, we will also carry out this transportation to these regions.

NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO OPEN IN SINOP

I spoke to Mr Putin about the Sinop nuclear power plant. We will of course open a unit at the beginning of 2024 or at the end of 2023. There are three more units. At certain intervals, we will open those three units one by one. But we will build a new quad unit in Sinop. Friends work in Akkuyu, Sinop, and a third in another center. We will too. Because from each of them we will provide 10% energy supply. Akkuyu will provide 4,800 megawatts of energy, and Sinop will also produce 4,800 megawatts from there.

PUTIN . GAS CENTER OFFER

In our meeting with Mr. Putin about the gas plant, our Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources conducts zihin extensive investigation with its interlocutors. Most likely, Turkey will become a hub for this business.

We have long taken the step to become zihin energy center. This required diversification of resources and routes. A single source is not enough to become a center, we have to spread it to certain regions.

BLACK SEA GAS

That natural gas that we call Sakarya in the Black Sea is important. Along with all these, the Danube 1 source, TANAP on the other side and Blue Stream on the other side, these all come and they come together at some point. After integration, we have zihin exploration of 540 billion cubic meters in the Sakarya gas field. Our teams are currently working hard to increase gas to 2023.

With full production from the field, we fed 40 million cubic meters of gas per day to the 40-well system.

BOTAŞ will also complete the onshore pipeline this month to connect the gas to the national system.

So far there are 540 billion in the Sakarya field and none have exceeded this in any other determinations we have made. Finally, there is 110 billion cubic meters, if these reserves are identified, we may catch more.

HEADSHIRTS OFFER

We will protect our family structure from all kinds of perversion, fringe movements and corruption. We cannot make any compromises here.

(Kılıçdaroğlu) Right now he takes women with headscarves and gives them insignia. Don’t gökyeşitözü surprised if a few headscarf-wearing candidates are nominated in this election, they’ll have to gam it.

As People’s Alliance, our friends started negotiating with other parties. After the negotiations, we will finalize our proposal and present it to Parliament.

We ensure that the headscarf does not become a substance for the plagiarism policy of the CHP.

MESSAGE TO GREECE

Tayfun, whose test drove the Greeks crazy, has a range of 561 kilometers, which we are going to expand. We will give good news on many others such kakım Cenk and Traveler missiles.

Greece must come to its senses. They must learn that provocation and provocation will get them nowhere.

RELATIONS WITH ISRA .L

Regardless of the election outcome, we want to maintain relations with Israel on a sustainable basis, based on mutual sensitivities and common interests.

As long kakım values are respected, not only Turkey and Israel, hayvanların the entire region will win through win-win diplomacy.

NATIONAL FIGHTER AIRCRAFT

In 2023, the national combat aircraft will leave the hangar. Hürjet, Bayraktar Kızılelma, TB3 SİHA Anadolu will land on our aircraft carrier. Atak 2 will make its maiden flight.

MY FIRST HOME MY FIRST WORKSHOP PROJECT

(My First Home, My First Workplace Project) We hope to extend the deadline for our country and workplace applications, which ends November 7, to November 15.

MINIMUM COST AND EYT

Currently, Vedat Bilgin and his team are continuing their work. With these works, the coming month and the new year become the months in which they are announced one after the other. We will also explain our compensation policy here. The most important of these is the setting of the minimum wage. This survey provides zihin explanation of both contracted and EYT members. With the announcement of this we are entering the year 2023.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü available soon on haberler…