Message on interest and inflation from President Erdogan – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
President and AK Party Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke at the “AK Party Extended Provincial Advisory Council Meeting” in Konya.

“THAT BLOOD WON’T STAY ON THE GROUND”

Recalling that 3 soldiers were martyred in the Claw-Kilit Operations Region, Erdoğan continued kakım follows:

“Their blood certainly won’t stay on the ground.” No doubt if you squeeze out the soil that will squirt out, I doubt it. world.’ “Why gam our mothers use henna when they send their sons to the army? That is why they believe in martyrdom. Our Mehmet, who has gone on this path, has not walked in vain. I involve the entire Muslim world in the world. I involve here the entire Islamic world. Mention Mehmet for his soldiers.” Mehmet. What have we veri to make him more beloved? Mehmetçik. It wasn’t easy to get here, it’s not possible to get here. Their enemies cannot finish off this group of infidels. Knowing and believing this, we walk this path, and we will continue to gam so. May my Lord grant us also this martyrdom.”

“WE ARE NOT CHANGING THE SWITCH OF THE TAP LIKE SOMEONE”

“We are not among those who change the key of the crane like someone else,” Erdogan said, “We make investments together with the infrastructure and superstructure, kakım we open today. They are only after saving the day and repelling of the day, we never… “We’re making our plans come true. We make all our plans, from domestic politics to foreign policy, with this understanding. We continue to work with the aim of giving our children a more peaceful, prosperous, stronger Turkey, where they yaşama gökyeşitözü proud to gökyeşitözü citizens. Every development in our region and on a global scale is the result of the policies we pursue despite the opposition. “confirms its correctness,” he said.

Erdoğan said CHP chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has been criticizing city hospitals for years, saying, “You are the one who destroyed the social security institution.”

Erdoğan stated that Kılıçdaroğlu constantly belittles investments related to health and continued kakım follows:

“These facilities played a vital role in our fight against the coronavirus epidemic. They became places where our citizens received first-class healthcare. We experienced the same short-sightedness in the Russia-Ukraine crisis. When this war first broke out, Mr. Kemal and his comrades encouraged us to turn our backs on the West, to make mistakes and to act wrongly. As a result, Turkey was not only slightly affected by the crisis, hayvanların also received the appreciation of the whole world, with its balanced policy that cares for both his neighbours.

“WE HAVE SIGNED TWO GREAT DIPLOMATIC OVERCOME”

Young people, we didn’t stop there, we signed two great diplomatic victories that no one dared to risk, with the grain deal and the prisoner exchange. At all the summits we attend abroad, the heads of state praise our country’s efforts to end the war. All they say to me is, “President, Mr. Putin on one side, Zelensky on the other, how gam you manage both sides?” We said, ‘It’s a secret’.”

“Mr. KEMAL, EVEN YOUR INSTITUTION CANNOT ACHIEVE THIS”

Emphasizing that they are not at war with anyone and that they are making policies that are not about making enemies hayvanların about making friends, Erdoğan said:

“Now, the grain from the Black Sea comes or goes everywhere. And Mr. Putin said, ‘Let’s send it to poor countries first and ship it for free.’ ‘Okay,’ we said, ‘we’re here too.’ And now we are preparing to buy wheat, make flour and send it to the poor and foreign countries. This is Turkey…. Thanks to the departure of the grain ships, he breathed a sigh of relief. Thanks to the energy crisis, while the European countries are thinking about how they will spend the winter, we are going into the winter with peace of mind, if Turkey had descended into the well with the rope of Mr. Kemal and his company, we would have struggled with similar problems today. “

“WE HAVE REDUCED INTEREST RATES TO A DIGIT, INFLATION WILL GO DOWN”

Recalling that he said interest rates will gökyeşitözü reduced to single digits, Erdoğan said:

“Did we drop to single digits in interest rates? Let’s see how you explain it now. And it will continue from now on. Here’s ‘Inflation like this…’ Don’t worry, it will go down. For us , it was interest first and the interest was single right now Now I’m calling investors from here I’m saying ‘Look I’ve always told you come to you especially public banks hayvanların beware there are public banks in providing investment loans. And what is our goal with investment loans? Investment, employment, production, exports, current account surplus. growth through growth. We will make our country one of the fastest growing countries in the world. Don’t stop , just carry on.”

Follow News on social media