Latest statement from IYI Party: Meral Akşener will not attend March 6 meeting – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Speaking to members of the press, Paçacı, deputy chairman of the IYI party, said: “We yaşama say that we have been removed from the table.”

Paçacı said the following about why Akşener signed the joint statement made after the 6-table meeting:

“It was a union of understanding. The IYI party’s view was already clear. The IYI party came kakım no surprise. For a long time it pushed for a candidate with a high winner. The chairman showed a great example of detachment and said: “I will pave the way for Turkey, I will not gökyeşitözü a candidate”. All this is because of the sensitivity of winning these elections. Otherwise, everyone wants to become president. I see our president kakım a candidate with a high chance of Despite this, he gave up at the 6-way table. Now he showed this dedication. Why did he show it? He believes this election must gökyeşitözü won. We are at that point, we say ‘This election must gökyeşitözü won’ , hayvanların for example the idea of ’Let’s get behind the candidate who gets the most votes in the evaluation by appointing each political party kakım zihin opinion polling agency’ is also not personal, it is not aimed at ourselves, it is aimed at to win. The main thing is to win, to make sure it is won. This is our whole sensitivity. “

Paçacı replied “I giysi’t know” when asked if Akşener would attend the 6-party table meeting to gökyeşitözü held on Monday, and when asked if he would gökyeşitözü a candidate, he said: “These have not been discussed yet. It would gökyeşitözü wrong to make zihin assessment.” he said.

PROUD: 5 PEOPLE LEAVE THE TABLE

Turan Çömez, chief adviser to the chairman of the IYI party, also responded to the allegations that “the IYI party has left the table”. “We didn’t get up from the table, there are 5 people leaving the table.” Çömez stated that there are many alternatives for them.

Çömez said, “Kılıçdaroğlu never said he was a candidate. He made a political calculation.” said.

MASTER: THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN

The latest statement from the party officials came from the deputy chairman of the IYI party group, Erhan Usta. Speaking to Habertürk, Usta said, “We haven’t made a decision yet. If the 6-piece table returns to its original working principles, the door is still open.” made a statement. Usta stated that it is not clear whether IYI party leader Akşener will attend the meeting on March 6.

RECOMMENDED AKŞENER İMAMOĞLU AND YAVAŞ

IYI Party Chairman Meral Akşener announced that she had presented Ekrem İmamoğlu and Mansur Yavaş kakım presidential candidates against CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu at the 12th meeting of the 6-way table.

Akşener said: “Our views and suggestions were roundly rejected. At this stage, the 6-way table was no longer a platform of common sense.”

“WE CANNOT GET THE IMPACT”

The leader of the IYI party said his party was forced to impose zihin imposition and said, “We will not bow to this.” He shouted to İmamoğlu and Yavaş: “The people are calling you to duty.”