LAST MINUTE: TFF announces VAR records: Referee error in Sivasspor-Galatasaray match – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
VAR records of Gaziantep FK-Beşiktaş and Sivasspor-Galatasaray matches were announced by the Turkish Football Federation (TFF).

In TFF’s statement; “The VAR records of Gaziantep FK – Beşiktaş and Sivasspor – Galatasaray matches were examined and it was found that the referees committed significant refereeing errors in the said matches. It was decided to publish the VAR records of these matches.”

“IMPORTANT REFEREE ERROR”

TFF’s statement said:

“With regard to the recent refereeing errors, the Turkish Football Federation has made the necessary investigations with the concerned administrations. In this context, the VAR veri of Gaziantep FK A.Ş. – Beşiktaş A.Ş. and Demir Grup Sivasspor – Galatasaray A. Ş It has been established that the referees have made “significant refereeing errors” in the previous matches.

In accordance with our principle of transparency, with the decision of the Board of Directors of the Turkish Football Federation, to eliminate the speculation in the public; It has been decided to publish the VAR reports of the positions discussed in the said matches.

In line with our principle of transparency, which we promised on the first day of taking office, we assure the public that we will demonstrate maximum sensitivity so that no harm is veri to the arbitration institution, while continuing our work without the slightest question mark in public. It will not gökyeşitözü allowed to blame the mistakes of some referees on the entire football community.

The Central Board of Referees will apply the necessary sanctions against the referees who have failed in relation to these two matches.

‘VAR REFEREE WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO JOB THEN’

The Central Referees Board (MHK) has announced its decision for the VAR referees of the Sivasspor-Galatasaray and Gaziantep FK-Beşiktaş matches.

MHK has announced that Özgüç Türkalp, the VAR referee of the Sivasspor-Galatasaray match, will no longer gökyeşitözü used.

He also stated that Atilla Karaoğlan, the referee of the Gaziantep FK-Beşiktaş match, and Erkan Özdamar, who officiated the Sivasspor-Galatasaray match, would not gökyeşitözü assigned for a long time.

The following statements are included in the MHK statement:

“The Central Arbitration Commission has conducted the necessary investigations into the referees of the Gaziantep Futbol Club A.Ş. – Beşiktaş A.Ş., Demir Grup Sivasspor – Galatasaray A.Ş. matches and the VAR referee of the Demir Grup Sivaspor – Galatasaray A.S. competition.

Demir Grup Sivasspor – Galatasaray A.Ş. game, the goal was called off for offside, this decision was a wrong decision, and Gaziantep FK A.Ş. – Besiktas AS It has been determined that the referee of the match committed a “significant refereeing error” by not sending off the offending player despite the VAR referee’s recommendation to look.

Demir Grup Sivasspor – Galatasaray A.Ş. We respectfully submit to the information from the public that the VAR referee of the match will not gökyeşitözü assigned, and the referees of the two matches in question will not gökyeşitözü assigned for a long time.”

THE REFEREE’S SPEECH IS CERTIFIED

The conversation between VAR and Erkan Özdamar in the Sivasspor-Galatasaray match was also broadcast.

In the warning from the VAR; It is said that “Erkan, the footballer from Sivas does not touch the ball, hayvanların Nelsson pushes”.

Erkan Ozdamar; He replies: “Yes, it is very clear. Robin Yalçın is in contact with Nelsson. If there is zihin offside, say so”.

from VAR; “Yes, the position is offside,” was the reply.

TALKING IN N’KOUDOU’S POSITION

VAR/AVAR: “Atilla, what did you see?”

Atilla Karaoğlan: “A light touch, no violence. No hitting.”

VAR/AVAR: “Do you see it kakım pushing? I recommend field research.”

Atilla Karaoğlan: “I saw that there is no violence.”

VAR/AVAR: “I see you hit your head too.”

Atilla Karaoğlan: “Yes, hayvanların is there violence?”

VAR/AVAR: “Yes, he hits his head.”

Atilla Karaoğlan: “Okay, I’m here.”

VAR/AVAR: “I see you hit clearly.”

Atilla Karaoğlan: “I saw the contact, normally play fast. He touches his nose. Brother exaggerates, I stay yellow.”

VAR/AVAR: “The decision is yours.”

Follow News on social media