LAST MINUTE: Sivasspor signed up to TFF to replay Galatasaray match – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Demir Grup Sivasspor faced Galatasaray in the 16th week of Spor Toto Super League.

As Galatasaray Demir Grup left Sivasspor with a 2-1 away win, Sivasspor’s goal from the VAR sparked controversy.

Sivasspor has announced that it has applied to the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) for the replay of the Galatasaray match.

The red and white team’s statement included the following statements:

“The goal scored by our team in the 49th minute of the Demir Grup Sivasspor – Galatasaray AS Spor Toto Super League match, which started at 5:00 PM on 29.12.2022 and was played at Sivas 4 Eylül Stadium, was wrongly canceled after the VAR assessment, for offside, and this situation caused a rule error.

“SHOW THAT THERE IS A RULE OF ERRORS”

In the goal scored by our team, the match referee Erkan Ozdamar took the right decision to score, hayvanların a VAR investigation was carried out on warning from VAR referee Özgüç Türkalp.

The fact that the match referee makes the right decision in the beginning, the VAR referee invites the match referee to judge when he does not have that authority, and in the end the goal is disallowed kakım a result of the VAR investigation shows that it is not a mistake of the referee, hayvanların zihin error of the rules. Cancellation of a goal by the referee is a violation of the goal and offside boards in the international football rules.

“WE WAIT FOR AN EXPLANATION ON THE SUBJECT”

The necessary application has been submitted by our club to the Turkish Football Federation and our demands have been submitted by the TFF Board of Directors to decide to replay the match.

As the board of directors of Demir Grup Sivasspor, we reiterate that we expect a high-level statement from the Turkish Football Federation on this issue.”

“I DID NOT SEE THAT POSITION CLEARLY”

Sivasspor coach Rıza Çalımbay, who made a statement after the game, showed a great reaction to referee Erkan Özdamar, saying: “I giysi’t understand why our goal was canceled. Please someone explain this to us. We didn’t understand why it was canceled,” he said.

Galatasaray coach Okan Buruk said, “I couldn’t see that position clearly. Someone from my own technical team told me it was offside.”

Important Disclosure

Detail
👉
https://t.kobalt/TGbiitCmBb pic.twitter.com/5bxvpCEzU5

— Demir Grup Sivasspor (@Sivasspor) January 2, 2023