LAST MINUTE NEWS: Will EYT have an annual and premium requirement? Statement by Minister Bilgin – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! Vedat Bilgin, Minister of Labor and Social Security, answered criticisms and questions from the deputies of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey during the ministry’s 2023 budget meetings.

Minister Bilgin, on the Retirement Age Regulation (EYT): “We will not delete two conditions: the number of contribution days and the number of years. If they meet the 20 condition for women and 25 for men, they will also benefit from it. arrangement that applies to everyone, sets limits. It is not zihin agreement.” said.

In the presentation portion of the interviews, he said of EYT: “Currently, if we remove the age requirement, there are about 1.5 million people with premium days and service period.” Remembering his statement, Bilgin said:

“I’ve spoken very clearly about EJT. The number I’ve said today is around 1.5 million; the veri we received in June. This figure will change towards the end of the year. Because what are we looking at that? The number of premium days Why not?Because we gam not change the premium day requirement for that day, for September 8, 1999, 5000 and 5400.

This is to get the worst-case scenarios out of your head. There is no such thing. Today, these friends are the ones who yaşama retire by the end of the year. What will happen to the remaining 4 million people who retire if we make this arrangement? We will not remove two conditions: the number of özence days and the number of years. If they meet the condition of 20 for women and 25 for men, they also benefit. In other words, the deal we’ve made is a deal that covers everyone, not a deal that sets limits. I think this explanation was sufficient.”

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü available soon on haberler…