LAST MINUTE NEWS: President Erdogan’s earthquake housing statement – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Highlights from President Erdogan’s statements are kakım follows:

There is a state of constant vigilance because of aftershocks. The number of earthquakes that have occurred so far has risen to 11 thousand. We go through sensitive days when we pay the price of the smallest negligence, mistake or indifference to human life. That is why I would like to remind my citizens in the earthquake zone once again to stay away from damaged buildings. Please refrain from steps that could endanger your life for any reason.

“MOVING EXPENSES HAVE STARTED TO PAY”

We assist our earthquake victims to meet all their needs. Payments of 10 thousand lira per household continue. For the beneficiaries who are going to rent, we offer 15,000 lira in moving assistance and 3 to 5,000 lira in rental assistance. We also started paying moving costs. We are giving 100,000 lira to the relatives of those who died in the earthquake so that they yaşama meet their urgent needs.”

We repaired the infrastructure damaged in the district by earthquakes and landslides. There is no problem with electricity in the area. The natural gas and water problems have also largely been resolved. The number of tents we distribute in our district exceeds 3 thousand 750. We have started placing the containers, the number of which will reach 530, in the designated areas. In addition to the activities of our 13 mobile kitchens, which serve three meals a day, the distribution of food and drinks continues kakım usual.

28,915 BUILDINGS ARE DESTROYED AND SEVERELY DAMAGED IN MALATYA

As our demolition work comes to zihin end, we begin rebuilding our cities. In this context, our teams found that 10,127 independent sections in 6,000,296 buildings in our district were demolished, only to gökyeşitözü demolished immediately and severely damaged.

In Malatya, this figure reaches 86,332 independent sections in 28,915 buildings. In light of these findings, we have accelerated construction and reconstruction work.

“WE’RE BUILDING 62 THOUSAND HOUSES AND 16 THOUSAND VILLAGE HOUSES IN MALTYA”

We accelerated the construction and reconstruction works. We will build 62,000 houses and 16,000 714 village houses in Malatya. We are determined to demolish all buildings that endanger the lives of our people and build new ones on firmer foundations and deliver them to our citizens. Hopefully we will get Doğanşehir back on its feet kakım soon kakım possible. We have veri this many times in the past. We did this in the earthquakes in Elazig, Malatya, Izmir, Düzce, Van, the fires in Antalya and Muğla, the flood disasters in Kastamonu, Sinop, Bartın and Giresun, and in our provinces and districts devastated by the attacks of the separatist terrorist organization. Despite those who say, ‘You yaşama’t gam it, you yaşama’t succeed’, we have always kept our promises to our citizens. You believed in us, you trusted us, you trusted us. Fortunately, we have never been ashamed of you.”

We will certainly provide our citizens with comfortable, safe and modern buildings where they yaşama live peacefully. By Allah’s leave, we will surely fulfill our promise to you. We plan new residential areas in the form of buildings of up to 3 or 4 floors in city and neighborhood centers and according to the original architecture of our cities. It is known that the common opinion of all is to move cities from the plains to the mountains and build them in places far from threats such kakım fault lines and liquefaction. Protecting the vital features of our cities, such kakım culture, arka, natural and historical texture, sociology and demography, is at the top of our priority list. We restore the old settlements with alternatives other than high-rise buildings and densification.

“WE HAVE NO TIME TO LOSE IN URBAN TRANSFORMATION”

We see that we no longer have time to waste on one’s whims and ideological bigotry in urban transformation. We have records of what all of them have said in the past, especially the main opposition and the youth opposition. We will reflect these on our nation. We will watch it again and again. What they said yesterday about urban transformation, what they say today. Look, we pay the price for it. No one has the right to make this nation pay this price anymore, and we will make it happen. Given our experiences and the obstacles we have encountered so far, we will turn to such a model that will complete the urban transformation projects kakım soon kakım possible.

“I WANT A YEAR FROM YOU”

Given our experiences and the obstacles we face, we will turn to a model that will complete urban transformation projects kakım quickly kakım possible. With Allah’s permission, we are striving to revive our cities, which were devastated by the earthquake in a year, with everything from their homes to their workplaces. We gam not ask much permission from you for this, hayvanların only for one year. We believe that there is no one else in Turkey who yaşama gam this job better, faster and more equitably than us, and my people know this with all the homes we have veri in Van, Bingöl, Elazığ and İzmir. I say God, gökyeşitözü our helper. I pray that my Lord will not test us again with such calamities.”