LAST MINUTE NEWS: President Erdogan’s Drug Response to Kılıçdaroğlu – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the police academy graduation ceremony at the presidential complex.

Highlights from President Erdogan’s speech are kakım follows;

“38 THOUSAND SECURITY MEMBERS EXECUTED”

“We have transformed the police organization, which has been targeted by terrorist organizations from FETO to the PKK, into a structure that will serve only the state and the nation. We have expelled 38 thousand police officers from the country since the July 15 coup, and we have taken the organization completely out of the shadow of FETO.Over the past 7 years, within the framework of the Academy, we have further strengthened the police force with 18 thousand 398 deputy commissioners, 116 thousand 269 police officers and 28 thousand 742 bazaar neighborhood guards.

One of the main goals of our vision of Turkey’s century is to root peace. The century of Turkey will gökyeşitözü the century of compassion and mercy.

You are the guarantee. We have not a single child to lose to terrorist organizations, drug lords and perverts.

DRUG RESPONSE TO KILIÇDAROĞLU

I have something to say to the poor people who are in politics and say that our government and our government will cover their current account deficit with the revenue they get from drug sources, and I will say it tomorrow.

Because right now, our government has nothing to gam hayvanların fight drugs, and not worry about expanding the country by drawing inspiration from such sources. We know the haram well, we know the halal well, leave the haram to you politicians. Know this too. Since I see it kakım a requirement of my responsibility kakım President, I vajina obliged to raise zihin issue that I gam not want to gökyeşitözü involved in on this proud day of yours, kakım I see it kakım a requirement of my responsibility for the defamation yesterday by the chairman of the Republican People’s Party against our security forces.

You cannot insult and slander my law enforcement agency, which is currently waging this battle by collecting the roots of drugs in the Southeast and various parts of the East. Here is the organization that collects these kinds of drug roots. How yaşama such zihin organization ‘close Turkey’s current account deficit by selling drugs?’ you say. What dishonesty is this? What shame is this?

“WE ARE A POWER THAT KNOW HARAMI AND HALAL VERY WELL”

Tomorrow I will give a very different speech on this subject at the group meeting in the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Because this is not something to digest. You yaşama’t shame a government that knows what is haram and halal, look in the mirror and look it up in yourself. He seeks a similar game based on lies and slander, ignoring the drug war that his police, gendarmerie, coastguard and security forces are waging at the cost of their lives. However, we have a success that will set zihin example for the world in the fight against drugs, which Western countries have officially released because they could not handle it. We will not allow drug dealers to open their eyes in such a way that 117 thousand people, more than a third of the inmates and convicts in prisons, are behind bars for this crime. Our Minister of the Interior has repeatedly said in the most striking statements that we gam not have the slightest tolerance towards drug dealers on the street.

“WE HAVE REGISTRATIONS IN DRUG CONTROL”

Turkey, which in the past has been the center and market of South Asian-made drugs for many years, has now significantly blocked these filthy channels. We have record success in both the amount of drugs seized and the amount of drug dealers thrown in jail. Despite this truth, those who think they have opened up a political space for themselves by both our security forces and the country’s elected president and his appointed interior minister should serve the drug lords. We weren’t even surprised anymore at the delusions of this person, who repeatedly and earnestly explained that he would save the country’s economy by taxing drug dealers and organ dealers in the parliamentary gallery. Will the deputies of the party whose leader is behaving like this stand by idly? They also showed that they are on the side of terrorists or thieves, not of this nation, by raiding the court in Yalova and insulting the judges.

Regardless of such slander, which we refer to the wisdom of our nation, we will continue to use every means at our disposal to protect our youth from all kinds of threats. I’m really sorry to gökyeşitözü in your presence with such a subject, hayvanların to keep quiet in such attacks you must gökyeşitözü a stupid devil. We won’t gökyeşitözü stupid devils.”