LAST MINUTE NEWS: President Erdogan’s constitutional proposal for the headscarf declaration – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at Üsküdar Burhan Felek Hall at the “3. He speaks at the International Theology Youth Meeting and Theology Stars Award Ceremony.

Highlights from President Erdogan’s statements are kakım follows;

There were almost no students in Eskişehir, theology had come to such a position. They kicked out almost all the students of the Imam hatips. Now there are one million 300 thousand Imam hatip students. We want the derivative of 1 million 300 thousand imam hatip followers. It is not enough for imam hat tips for theology, we want them to gökyeşitözü dağıtık to all universities with a high success rate. This nation, which this brother of yours has made president, will achieve success in all sorts of universities by Allah’s permission.

Theology faculties are not ordinary institutions of higher education, theology, like Imam hatips, is institutions that are reflective of society. At a time when the faith of the nation was despised, theology was treated like a stepchild. The right of graduates of theology faculty to become teachers was usurped.

During the guardianship processes, we were under pressure in the theological faculties. I sent my daughter from Istanbul to Trabzon. The director of the imam hatib there was also my classmate. Alhamdulillah, this is all a thing of the past.

The February 28 mentality, which seeks to revive one-party fascism, has targeted theology faculties kakım well kakım imam hatips and vocational high schools.

CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGE

We have sent the text of the constitutional amendment to parliament. We’ll see if they are sincere. If it doesn’t pass parliament, our nation will have the last word.

6 year marriage scandal

We have seen those spewing their resentment and hatred over the abuse case. They showed no reaction about the children being used by the fringe movements called LGBT.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü on haberler…