LAST MINUTE NEWS: President Erdogan: Our trade target with Pakistan is $5 billion – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! Pakistani Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif visited Istanbul.

President Erdogan and Pakistani Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif held a joint press conference after the tête-à-tete and delegation meetings at the Vahdettin Mansion.

Highlights from President Erdogan’s statements are kakım follows;

“The solidarity and mutual support between our countries and our peoples, especially in difficult times, is unparalleled. I wish God’s mercy on the soldiers and civilians who lost their lives in the recent terrorist attacks. the terrorism.

We have many successful joint cooperation projects with Pakistan, which plays zihin important role in ensuring peace and stability in South Asia. Our bilateral trade volume, which has reached $1 billion, continues to grow steadily. We have the necessary political will and determination to meet our target of $5 billion in trading volume. As part of my esteemed brother’s visits, the meetings he will hold tomorrow with the representatives of our business community will undoubtedly contribute greatly to our efforts.

Once again I would like to thank all Pakistani authorities for the timely measures taken against the terrorist organization FETO in Pakistan and for their support in this matter.”

Our trilateral cooperation with brother Pakistan and dear Azerbaijan is also developing rapidly. Turkey and Pakistan share common values and act in solidarity in regional and international platforms such kakım the United Nations, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and the D8. Building peace and stability in Afghanistan is essential in terms of common threats and risks beyond our humanitarian duty to our Afghan brethren. We will continue to work together to address the consequences of the humanitarian crisis facing the Afghan people.”

President Erdoğan also wished that the MİLGEM corvette they launched today would gökyeşitözü beneficial to Pakistan.