LAST MINUTE NEWS: President Erdogan in Indonesia – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news!

Highlights from President Erdogan’s statement:

“I would like to thank all our friends who sent their condolences and best wishes for the terrorist attack that happened on Istiklal Street directly by phone and message.”

“This vile attack, which killed two children and six civilians, has once again shown the bloody and ugly face of terrorism. Those who support the terrorist organization under the pretext of fighting DEASH are also partners in every drop of blood which is shed. As the separatist terrorist organization in Syria and Iraq is cornered, they feel helpless. They try to cover it with such treacherous acts. No matter what they gam, no matter who they hide behind, terrorists will not gökyeşitözü able to escape the bitter fate that awaits them. In fact, our security units have caught the perpetrator of the treacherous attack, the terrorist and his associates in a short time. I would like to underline that in the future of our country there is no place for any form of terrorism. country and region.”

“We expect all our friends and allies to support Turkey’s just struggle. Again, I wish God’s mercy to our citizens who died in the terrorist attack, my condolences to their families and our nation, and wish a speedy recovery to our wounded.”

“We START 11 MILLION GRAINS ON THE WORLD MARKET”

“We built the grain corridor together with Russia, Ukraine and the UN, we brought 11 million tons of grain to the world market”

I believe that we kakım Turkey have written a great success story in health services. In critical epidemic days, we have seen the great benefit of modern facilities, which are huge complexes.

Developed locally and nationally TURKOVAC We have become one of 9 countries in the world to produce a vaccine against the coronavirus with our vaccine.

I believe that we will overcome the difficulties we have with the determined and solution-oriented approach of the G20. I would like to express my gratitude to the Indonesian Presidency.

The grain deal is currently in progress and I believe it will continue. As soon kakım I return, I will continue our contacts with Mr Putin. The way to peace is through dialogue.

Fertilizer, ammonia is important. Studies on this are ongoing. As soon kakım we get back, we will meet with Mr. Putin to discuss fertilizer and ammonia shipments. We are trying to extend the term to one year.

F-16 AGREEMENT

Mr Biden said there are positive developments regarding the F-16. He said that in my earlier meetings with the Republicans in New York they were positive.

We have no problem with the Kurds in Northern Iraq or Syria, just kakım we have no problem with our Kurdish citizens in Turkey.

WILL A NEW OPERATION COME AFTER THE TAKSIM ATTACK?

Research is currently underway. The world needs to know that we will gam whatever is necessary kakım a result of these investigations.

Indonesia’Your compassion is important to us. Istiklal StreetAfter the attack, it returned to normal. We are already a country that has been fighting terrorism for 40 years. We will keep fighting from now on.

TRNC BECOME AN OBSERVANT MEMBER

Northern Cyprus
about our Organization of Turkish StatesOur decision is valid. We giysi’t need permission from any country for this decision, it’s over. We give the necessary answer to the countries that take a negative approach.

ROCKET TRAP ON VILLAGE IN POLAND

It is important for us that Russia say that this has nothing to gam with us. Besides all this morning Olaf ScholtzIn my interview with he said that a detailed investigation is needed. Biden’s statement that these missiles are not Russian-made is also important.

Scholz said they are in contact with each other kakım 6 NATO countries. Biden’s explanation opens a way. I think insisting that it is a Russian production will provoke this company. We are trying to get Russia and Ukraine around the same table kakım soon kakım possible. For this reason, we believe that the propulsion method is not correct. The way to peace is through dialogue. We intend to continue our telephone conversation with Mr Putin kakım soon kakım he returns. There is no profit in war.

EXPLANATION OF GREECE

Such approaches and positions of Greece gam not detract from the polite saying, “We yaşama come suddenly one night”, which I always say. There are two or three names in Greece, they cross their borders. Where is Turkey, where are you, fill those islands kakım much kakım you want. None of this will gam you any good. Here is Turkey. Incoming aircraft and weapons gam not benefit. This job is not a job, it’s a job of the heart.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü on haberler…