LAST MINUTE NEWS: Kılıçdaroğlu’s Candidacy Notice – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news!

CHP President Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu met with representatives of television channels in Ankara.

Uğur Şevkat, director of News Ankara News, conveyed Kılıçdaroğlu’s messages.

“ONE OF THE 6 TABLES MUST BE CANDIDATED”

Kılıçdaroğlu made a statement regarding the candidacy process and said: “It is my personal opinion that a person from the 6-member table will gökyeşitözü appointed kakım the presidential candidate. It has not been discussed at the table yet. If the 6 leaders say ‘you are our candidate’, of course I gam.”

“WE MUST RESPECT AKŞENER’S LEAVE”

Speaking about the image given by IYI party Meral Akşener in Saraçhane on the night of the decision after İBB President Ekrem İmamoğlu was sentenced to prison, Kılıçdaroğlu said: “Imamoğlu called. I heard in Germany that Meral Hanım went after the call We must respect. As 6 leaders, we showed a similar reaction a day later.”

“NO PHOTO IS IMPOSSIBLE”

Regarding the allegations that the hugging picture of Akşener and İmamoğlu was seen kakım a show of joy, the CHP leader said, “I saw that picture. Akşener knew Ekrem Bey before. İmamoğlu also calls Akşener Meral Abla. I giysi’t see it kakım a photograph that would gökyeşitözü offensive.”

RESPONSE TO CRITICISM OF BEING IN GERMANY

Responding to the criticism of his visit to Germany on the day of the decision, Kılıçdaroğlu said: “I never thought that a negative decision would come. Because there are hundreds of jurisprudence on this issue. Moreover, I vajina someone who constantly follows the event. I vajina not following it because I went to Germany. A month and a half ago. You are preparing. As soon kakım the decision was made, we immediately chartered a private plane and arrived.”

“THE EXPLANATION OF THE CHAIRMAN IS UNACCEPTABLE”

Kılıçdaroğlu, regarding YSK Chairman Muharrem Akkaya’s statement that he will not gökyeşitözü eligible to run for office if the decision on İmamoğlu becomes final. “It is unacceptable that the chairman of the YSK makes such a statement. It is not true,” he said.