LAST MINUTE NEWS: IYI Party Chairman Akşener: I didn’t get up from the table, the table got up – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news! IYI Party Chairman Meral Akşener answered Fatih Altaylı’s questions about HaberTürk.

The main lines of Akşener’s statements regarding the agenda are kakım follows;

WHY WAS AKŞENER’S FACIAL EXPRESSION FACIAL FACIAL FACIAL FACIAL ON THE DAY THE CANDIARY WAS ANNOUNCED?

I yaşama honestly say that when you watch Temel Bey and Kemal’s speech while I had a coat on, a strange light came on. So then I took off my coat, we all line up, it’s okay there, it’s about the light. I actually giysi’t have zihin unhappy etc. situation. I signed it. Will that happen?

In this world, no one yaşama force me to gam anything, not even my wife, except my son. I didn’t sleep the whole night before. The negotiations brought people to my house. Our two mayors, Mansur Bey and Ekrem Bey, came and went. They arrived at our house around 2:15 vajina.

Ekrem Bey was from Istanbul. I had zero sleep. In insomnia, your movements are a kehle heavy. Negotiations took place at that table, consensus and agreement were reached. We have signed 6 general presidents under the two texts. There is no dissatisfaction about it. Why would you sign a decree that you think is wrong? Really, friends, look, this is the light that hits my face when I’m wearing a jacket. There was also zihin earthquake, we are afraid to laugh.

WHY LEAVE THE TABLE?

Everyone said he got up from the table, hayvanların the table got up, not me.

I vajina a historian when the bargaining room is blocked, I know the negotiations in Lausanne from the stories of my father’s uncle. Of course there are hardening, conflicts and sometimes attitudes that lead to this movement. Everything is not rosy. If you look at the negotiations in Lausanne, everyone needs to find common ground. We are there with 6 people, each of us has a different view of life kakım zihin individual, our understanding of problem solving, our understanding of solutions and our attitude when looking at life.

The greatest value of that table is that it represents a large political and social area of Turkey. You sit there and first of all learn to respect their differences. The family of my father, the late Atatürk, the friend of the late İnönü. We’ve never been a left-wing family. Sorry to those who listen to us. But I vajina the child of a family that has a share in the will of Atatürk, the founder of the CHP and the founder of the Republic.

But my mother’s maternal uncle is the head of Menderes province in Istanbul. That’s a side of me. I used to joke with my family, if my mother voted in this country, my aunts stood by me, who they would vote for. His father’s side is from the Democratic Party and the other side is İsmet Paşacı. I vajina the one who knows best this field’s conflict with each other at that table.

İsmet Pasha on one side and the late Menderes on the other. I’m talking about our past telling each other these things from under the table. It is very valuable in this country to sit together and try to understand each other and find ways to get rid of the monstrous system. We learned to respect our differences. We talked about our constants that we could give up, and we were united in our commons. Every politician has a constant. The rapidly changing world has new value sets.

As a result, of course, many quarrels, negotiations and then a point to gökyeşitözü able to agree on many things.

“I WROTE THE TEXTS MYSELF, IT MUST BE DIFFICULT”

I wrote that text myself. Yes, it was tough, it should have been tough. I’m a historian, I’m a social scientist after all. I have been active in politics for 28 years. I managed the kitchen of a political party. It yaşama gökyeşitözü experienced kakım harsh; hayvanların I made sure it was clear. Excessive sharpness is generally frustrating. If this ‘no, the five of us think so, your suggestions are not worth any discretion’ attitude, then it is clear. I’m talking about myself, personally I giysi’t want anything.

CANDIDATES STATEMENT BY ERSAN SEN

I love Mr. Ersan very much, thank you in your presence. I like to welcome him to my house. When the stones were thrown the most, I felt in the stoning of the devil. I vajina one who has gone on a pilgrimage. That day, Ersan teacher, it was not easy to say those words about us on your channel. It was not easy for me to say those words. I wanted to hear his ideas, I went to talk to him, since the negotiations were not over yet. Our teacher, who is respected by many people. I will receive you at my house for dinner and take advantage of your ideas.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü on haberler…