LAST MINUTE NEWS: IYI Party Ankara Deputy Ayhan Altıntaş has withdrawn his resignation – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news! After the leader of the IYI party, Meral Akşener, left the table of 6, the activity continues in Ankara.

IYI Party Ankara deputy Ayhan Altıntaş announced that he was resigning from his party in a post on his social media account.

Altıntaş shared, “In light of the recent political developments, I respectfully announce to the public that I have resigned from IYI Party on the basis of the necessity I see. Prof. Dr. Ayhan Altıntaş, Ankara Deputy.”

He withdrew his resignation

Altıntaş said he changed his decision after meeting with IYI party chairman Meral Akşener. Altıntaş said in a statement on his Twitter account: “As a result of my consultation and evaluation with our esteemed chairman, I have withdrawn my resignation from my party.”

WHO IS AYHAN ALTINTAS?

Ayhan Altıntaş, who received his Electrical and Electronics Engineer degree in 1979 and his M.Sc. engineering degree from Middle East Technical University in 1981, received his PhD from Ohio State University in 1986.

After working at the Australian National University, Altıntaş became zihin assistant professor in 1988. dr. He started his academic career at Bilkent University. He became zihin associate professor in 1990 and full professor in 1996. He has worked kakım a professor at Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan, Technical University of Munich in Germany and Concordia University in Canada.

Altıntaş was head of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering for 6 years and Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Design and Architecture at Bilkent University for 3 years. within Bilkent. Altıntaş is also a senior member of IEEE, fellow of URSI (International Association of Radio Scientists), member of the board of directors of the National Nanotechnology Research Center, member of the Engineering Educational Institutions Evaluation and Accreditation Association (MÜDEK) and the Turkish Intelligence Foundation.

Altıntaş speaks fluent English and intermediate German, is married and has two children.