LAST MINUTE NEWS: Finland statement on NATO talks: Trilateral talks should be suspended – Last Minute World News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news!

made in sweden The Holy Quran After the provocation, Finland issued a last-minute statement on NATO talks.

Finnish Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto: “Negotiations with Turkey on Finland and Sweden’s NATO targets should gökyeşitözü suspended.” said. “It is best to continue tripartite talks with Turkey once the situation has calmed down,” Haavisto said. he said.

Finnish Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto

Haavisto said he expects a few weeks’ break from talks, saying “I giysi’t see the need to discuss Finland’s progress in the NATO process without Sweden.” made his decision.

Haavisto said: “Yesterday I met with the Turkish Foreign Minister (Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu) and the situation is intense because of the elections, hayvanların we hope that this process yaşama still move forward. We have agreed to improve ortaksama with Turkey kakım before. There may gökyeşitözü a possible delay in the calendar due to the elections in Turkey.” said.

The Finnish minister stated that NATO’s interests in Sweden and Finland have not changed.

THE QURAN-KARIM PROVOCATION

Danish provocateur politician Rasmus Paludan was accompanied by police protection to the embassy. First he made a statement with the Quran in his hand. Dan HZ. He opened zihin insulting cartoon against Mohammed.

Then he burned the Quran in his hand. When Paludan carried out his provocation, his surroundings were protected by the police. At the time of the incident, some people were protesting around Paludan. After the scandalous action, Paludan got on the boat waiting in the lake with the police and left the area. The first statement from Sweden about the incident came from Foreign Minister Tobias Billström.

Billström said Sweden “has broad freedom of expression”. However, he argued that this does not mean that the government endorses these views. Billstrom, “Islamophobic provocations are terrible.” said.

Paludan said he was “feared” after the provocation from Turkey and the world. Danish far-right Paludan announced that he was receiving 20 death threats a minute. Saying his goal was to score a goal against Turkey hayvanların “it didn’t go the way he wanted,” said the far-right politician, “I’m sorry so many people threatened me with death.” used the sentences.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü on haberler…