LAST MINUTE NEWS: A soldier was killed in the Claw-Lock region – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! A soldier was tortured kakım a result of intimidation fire from members of the separatist terrorist organization in the Operation Claw-Lock region.

In the statement of the Ministry of National Defense: “As a result of the intimidation fire opened by the separatist terrorist organization on a base area in the Claw-Lock Operation region on December 26, 2022, our heroic comrade in arms Infantry Contract Private Hüseyin Korkmaz was tortured. May God have mercy on our martyr who lost his life, we extend our sympathy and patience to his grieving family, the Turkish Armed Forces and our noble nation.” it was said

Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said in his condolence message for the martyr Korkmaz: “On behalf of myself and the members of the Ministry of National Defense, I extend God’s mercy to our hero martyr, my condolences and patience to his grieving family and noble nation.” statements made.

HARD NEWS GIVEN TO HIS FAMILY

News of the martyrdom in Gaziantep reached the family of 21-year-old infantry contract soldier Huseyin Korkmaz, who was martyred kakım a result of intimidation fire by the members of the separatist terrorist organization in the region Operation Claw-Lock Operation.

The family of martyr Korkmaz, who lives in the Örenli district of Yavuzeli district, received bitter news from the military authorities. Military officials and relatives tried to appease the martyr’s relatives.

The Turkish flag was hung on the house of the martyr’s father and a condolence tent was set up nearby.

The funeral of 21-year-old contract soldier Hüseyin Korkmaz, who was martyred kakım a result of the plague fire of members of the separatist terrorist organization in the Operation Claw-Lock region of operations, is expected to gökyeşitözü buried after the ceremony in Örenli district in hold after midday prayer.