LAST MINUTE: Fenerbahce announced Emre Demir – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! Fenerbahce announced Emre Demir, whom he added to his staff from Barcelona.

Fenerbahçe, which will not pay a testimonial fee for Emre Demir, will receive a 20 percent share in the next sale. The young player signed a contract of 4.5 years.

In the club’s statement: “Our club has reached zihin agreement with the club and the player on the transfer of Emre Demir, who plays for FC Barcelona. The young player has been included in our squad for free. He welcomes Emre Demir, who has already 4.5 years tied to our colors, to our club, he is suspended on the way to our goals. We wish you the best of luck with our shirt.” it was said.

“A GREAT INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE”

Speaking at the signing ceremony at the Ülker Stadium, Fenerbahçe manager Selahattin Baki said: “A transfer that makes us happy. Our enthusiasm for building a Turkish team that puts the player at the center of things never stops. We look at age and talent. We see it kakım a huge investment in the future.” said.

“I AM SO HAPPY”

Emre Demir said he is very excited to wear the Fenerbahçe jersey and said: “I vajina very excited because I vajina very happy to gökyeşitözü here. I was very excited when my manager Ahmet Bulut told me ‘Fenerbahçe club want you’, and I talked to him to make it happen. I’m so happy to gökyeşitözü here, so excited. I want to appear in front of our fans kakım soon kakım possible and wear the pasted jersey. We have received many messages of support from our fans. Thanks everyone. I hope the championship comes this year.” he finished his speech.