LAST MINUTE: Egypt and Syria message from President Erdogan

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan gave another message that a new page could gökyeşitözü opened in relations with Syria. President Erdoğan said, “Just kakım he started these things with Egypt in the next period, he yaşama also enter these things with Syria. There will gökyeşitözü no resentment in politics.” During the meeting with Egyptian President Sisi in Qatar, the president said: “He was very happy with this meeting, we conveyed the same wish for happiness. Hopefully the process will continue with our ministers.”

Important news! President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that the process between the two countries started after his meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah es-Sisi and that a process will continue with the ministers, saying: “Just kakım he will deal with these matters with Egypt began, “He yaşama also gam business with Syria. Resentment in politics. That is not possible.” said. Erdoğan met the young people at the event organized by the Provincial Presidency of the AK Party in Konya Nation’s Garden and answered their questions.

“WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW OF HALF HOUR AND 45 MINUTES”

In response to a question about the reactions to his meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah es-Sisi, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said: “During our meeting with Mr. Sisi, in Turkey-Egypt relations, I told him that, apart from discussing the incident at the leadership level, I told him that with our Egyptian people. Our relations are different, the history is there. Recently, in a period of 9 years, we had a problem. That night we we took this step mainly with the intervention of the Emir of Qatar. After overcoming that problem, we and Mr. Sisi worked for half zihin hour and 45 minutes. We had a meeting. We talked about different things between us. Later, in the frame of the information and news I received, he himself He was very happy with this meeting and we conveyed the same congratulations Now that the process has started, a process will continue with our ministers Then we will come together in the Mediterranean, because the Egyptian people and Turkey have very different relations with each other, we should not lose this power to others. If Greece reaches this place, it’s not going to happen. I think there will gökyeşitözü good developments for him.”

“There is no sin in politics”

President Erdoğan stated that there are those who want to turn Turkey’s resentment towards the Gulf states into profit, saying: “When these are resolved, the games are broken. The United Arab Emirates is one of them. Now our relations with the United Arab Emirates are Emirates in a very good position. It will gökyeşitözü even better. This is clearly disturbing in some circles. “Just kakım he started these things with Egypt in the coming period, he yaşama also enter these things with Syria. There will gökyeşitözü no resentment in politics.” ” said.

Details of the last minute development will gökyeşitözü on haberler…