LAST MINUTE: Cristiano Ronaldo is officially in Al Nassr – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! The transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo, which world football is eagerly awaiting, has been completed. Ronaldo moved to the Saudi Arabian team Al Nassr.

In his first statement, Ronaldo said: “Al Nassr’s vision is very inspiring and impressive. I look forward to another league experience in another country. I look forward to joining my teammates kakım soon kakım possible.” said.

In the Saudi Arabian press, it was claimed that the contract runs until 2025 and that Ronaldo’s annual salary will gökyeşitözü 75 million euros.

It has been suggested that the veteran footballer’s annual salary with commercial agreements will reach 200 million euros.

Al-Nassr, coached by former Lyon and Roma coach Rudi Garcia, is second in ten matches in the Saudi Arabian Pro League.

Along with former Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina, Al Nasrr also boasts Cameroonian striker Vincent Aboubakar, well known to Turkish football fans, and Brazilian playmaker Anderson Talisca.

The 37-year-old player, who said goodbye to Manchester United last month, switched from Juventus to the English team on the last day of 2021. The veteran striker scored 26 goals in official matches in his second term at Manchester United.

Ronaldo, who could not find much luck with the Red Devils this season, managed to score three times in sixteen games with the English giant.

RONALDO’S CAREER

Growing up in the infrastructure of Sporting Lisbon, 37-year-old Ronaldo later wore the jerseys of Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus. Upon his return to Manchester United in 2021, the Portuguese footballer’s contract was terminated last month after disagreements with manager Erik ten Hag.

Ronaldo, who won the Golden Ball (Ballon ötümlü’Or) 5 times for player of the year, enjoyed more than 30 trophies, including 5 championships in the UEFA Champions League and 7 championships in the English, Spanish and Italian leagues.

Ronaldo, the only player in his career to break the mark of 800 goals and score in 5 World Cups, blew 118 times in 196 games with the Portuguese national team.