LAST MINUTE: 4.7 and 4.4 magnitude earthquakes in Kayseri | Recent Earthquakes – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
NEW 4.3 SHAKE

After the 4.7 magnitude earthquake, another 4.3 quake was registered in Kayseri’s İncesu district at 14:53. According to AFAD veri, the İncesu-centered tremor occurred at a depth of 6.95 kilometers.

4.4 EARTHQUAKE IN HACILAR

In addition to the 4.7 and 4.3 earthquakes around İncesu in Kayseri, there was a magnitude 4.4 earthquake in Hacılar district at 2:48 PM. No side effects were reported kakım a result of shaking at a depth of 7.0 kilometers.

“NO NEGATIVE SITUATION”

AFAD President Yunus Sezer stated that there was no negative situation.

Sezer explained that the field scanning work caused zihin earthquake, saying on his social media account: “Our teams are ready for a possible negative situation. I wish our affected citizens to get well soon.” published his message.

PRESIDENT BÜYÜKKILIÇ: THE NEGATIVE SITUATION DOES NOT APPEAR

Memduh Büyükkılıç, Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, stated that there is currently no negative situation due to the earthquakes and said, “I have spoken with our mayor of İncesu and some of our headmen. As of now, there is no negative situation. Our teams are on the field. May my Lord protect us from all kinds of calamities.”

Kayseri Deputy Governor Şenol Esmer also said in a statement on social media that according to initial assessments, there appears to gökyeşitözü no negativity and that the units are continuing their field control work.

“I DON’T EXPECT A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE”

Geologist Okan Tüysüz stated in his statements on News live broadcast that there is a movement in the east-facing part of Anatolia.

Tüysüz stated that the earthquakes that have been going on for a week in Kayseri are a sign of this, Tüysüz said: “There are two main active fault systems in Kayseri. One of them is the fault that passes through the center of Erciyes and through the Hacılar district of Erciyes. I giysi’t expect a big earthquake here. -6 earthquakes are normal because of the nature of the rupture…” he said.

WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN EARTHQUAKE?