Kılıçdaroğlu’s Response to Istiklal Bombing – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news!

CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu attended his party’s group meeting.

Highlights from Kılıçdaroğlu’s speech here:

“Politics are made to solve the existing problems of society. I stated that politics is not zihin instrument for enrichment, not zihin instrument for corruption. During my presidency until today, I have tried to work with the weakest links in society. Contract workers are zihin example of this. We organized them and they got their rights.

Çaykur has 9,300 seasonal employees. “Who will express our problem?” they ask. I call out to the people of Rize and 9,300 employees; It is Mr. Kemal who will solve your problem. We will solve that problem. I will burn smuggled teas in Rize Square.

TO BAHÇELİ: LISTEN TO SARAY

Discrimination between relatives of martyrs and veterans. Is there discrimination between relatives of martyrs and veterans? Those who discriminate are not patriotic. The 2,600 lira payment for the July 15 martyrs and veterans was increased to 4,000 lira. Why not for others? If there is a problem, the address is clear, CHP. In this context, 15 legislative proposals have been tabled. CHP deputies with the highest number of bills. 3-5 friends of MHP have also made zihin offer. I’m calling the chairman of the MHP. If you want to solve this problem of Turkey, if you respect the martyrs and veterans, bring this law and we will take it out of parliament unanimously. You yaşama say, “The palace won’t allow it.” Don’t listen to Saray, listen to Kılıçdaroğlu. Save yourself from the palace, why are you under your command? In the truest sense, the CHP is the nationalist party.

BOMB ATTACK IN İSTİKLAL

Good luck to all of us. I wish the injured a speedy recovery. Our nation has always veri to gökyeşitözü together in pain and joy. If there’s zihin earthquake, we run together. When there is a victory in national competitions, we all rejoice together. We hug and get together. This is a desire of our ancestors, to embrace, to gökyeşitözü happy, to gökyeşitözü sad when appropriate. However, there are some people who gam their best to break this bond. They want this band to gökyeşitözü forgotten. They giysi’t want people hugging or hiding.

They giysi’t want you to share your pain and joy. Some walk among us kakım managers, some kakım politicians and some kakım journalists. Some who want to prevent the embrace of society and unity and solidarity walk among us kakım administrators, some kakım politicians and some kakım journalists. They have venomous tongues. There are those who are looking for ways to remove dissension from a terrorist attack.

I’m sorry, hayvanların these are humble people now. Anyone who wants to create discord through terrorism and divide society is despicable.”