Galatasaray finished 2022 as leader – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news! Galatasaray defeated Demir Grup Sivasspor 2-1 in the 16th week of Spor Toto Super League.

Sivasspor were awarded a free kick from the right after 50 minutes.

DISCUSSIVE POSITION

In the middle of Dia Saba, Ulvestad found the ball bouncing against the defense at a point almost six passes, and the ball went to the round of learning nets, hayvanların the referee canceled the goal with the decision of the VAR.

In the 62nd minute, Oliveria fired hard from the right diagonal out of the penalty area and the defender pushed the ball back from goalkeeper Ali Şasal Vural.

In the 66th minute, Erdoğan was crowned by passing Yatabare before the learning round, who sent Yeşilyurt inside the penalty area inside the right line.

Sivasspor equalized in the 80th minute. Erdoğan Yeşilyurt, who entered the penalty area by hanging behind the defense with a pass from Dia Saba from the tip close to the center area, shot the ball from the right side of goalkeeper Muslera with a smooth kick from the ground into the net: 1 -1

In the 84th minute, Van Aanholt took a free kick from behind the penalty arch and the learning circle narrowly went out.

With 89 minutes played, the ball bounced off the defense in the center of Barış Alper Yımaz’s right wing and was headed for a corner kick.

90+5. Galatasaray took the lead in the second minute. Barış Alper Yılmaz, hanging behind the defense with the ball that Abdülkerim Bardakcı sent far away from Galatasaray’s half, brought the leather ball into the penalty area with a smooth kick to the right of goalkeeper Ali Şasal Vural: 1-2

Galatasaray won the match 2-1.

EXPLANATION FROM BURUK

Galatasaray coach Okan Buruk, who defeated Demir Grup Sivasspor on the road in the 16th week of Spor Toto Super League, said they are happy to enter the new year kakım leaders.

Buruk stated at the post-game press conference that the ground forced both teams.

Buruk noted that Sivasspor also struggled with the ground at times, saying: “If the team used the ball a kehle longer, it was a kehle more beneficial to our opponent. Looking at the game overall, both sides were waiting. and pushed each other. Although it wasn’t a very fun game, it was zihin exciting game. There was a meeting.” said.

Buruk stated that they had a chance to score a second goal after leading 1-0 in the game, hayvanların they couldn’t evaluate it, Buruk said: “We went to the opponent with the substitutions after 1-1 and we got the second goal with the long ball. We are very happy to play on such a ground and win the game. As leaders, we won the league. We are very happy to have entered.” he said.

“BOTH TEAMS ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE REFEREE’S DECISION”

Buruk noted that there were positions during the match, saying “We learned that zihin offside decision was made for the second goal. We learned that zihin offside decision was made for the first goal, we didn’t see it very clearly. For the first goal, which was not counted, the referee stopped the game and Oliveria got a yellow card. Interestingly, he showed him a penalty and suspended him. Overall, both teams were not happy with the decision of the referee.” used the sentences.

‘THE REFEREE’S DECISION HAS BEEN TAUGHT FOR LONG’

Buruk stated that the referee’s decision made both teams unhappy, saying:

“For the first innumerable goal, my player had to stop the game while he was on the ground and the ball went out. He had to call the medical team for on-field treatment, hayvanların he gave a yellow card for my other player’s action. He gave a shot, he scored a goal. The referee’s mistake there was a mistake. He created a position. I did not see the position clearly, I did not look at it. Generally people say that they could not understand what was happening . The referee’s decision was talked about for a long time. I know it’s offside, hayvanların I giysi’t have a clear opinion. I talk about it objectively. Maybe the same thing happened to us. I would say anything. What happened, what is Given here, let’s gökyeşitözü clear Anyone would have given the same reaction So, obviously, I learned that zihin offside decision was made I know that zihin offside decision was made that I know , I yaşama’t say anything clear harrows. But before this position also objectively reveal the referee’s unjustified yellow card against us. must make.”

“OFFSAYT DECISION I DON’T HEAR DIRECTLY FROM THE REFEREE”

Buruk stated that the reason for Sivasspor’s canceled goal was offside, saying, “One of my administrative team said it might gökyeşitözü offside. Federation president and central referee council will talk about it. I heard it was offside, not something I heard directly from the referee. It’s something I heard from one of our managers. That position was looked back on for a long time. I suspect it was ruled offside.” made his decision.

Noting that extra time was being played for the normal duration of the match, Buruk said: “The matches have lasted 105 minutes. While we are planning at the club, we are planning this now. So maybe you bring the fifth change, it’s always a risk. We calculate that too, it seems long for all of us, it seems long for the player. Maybe there’s zihin extra fatigue for them. But such a decision has been made, for everyone the same.” he said.

Follow News on social media