First visit to Egypt in 10 years | Çavuşoğlu: Diplomatic relations will rise to the top as soon as possible – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

After 10 years, a visit will gökyeşitözü made to Egypt at the level of the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Finally, on February 27, 2023, Egyptian Foreign Minister Samih Shukri visited the earthquake zone. Egypt was one of the countries that took action most quickly after the earthquake that shook 11 provinces.

Just a month after that meeting, this time Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu is in Cairo kakım part of a bilateral visit.

Çavuşoğlu and his Egyptian counterpart Şükri held a press conference. Reviewing Turkey-Egypt relations at the meeting, ministers stated that too many issues were being discussed.

Minister Çavuşoğlu thanked Egypt for help after the earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş. Çavuşoğlu stated that they are happy to take concrete steps to normalize relations between Turkey and Egypt.

Minister Çavuşoğlu stated that during his meetings with his Egyptian counterpart Şükri, the parties showed a will to strengthen relations in areas such kakım energy, trade, transport and diplomacy.

“THERE IS A COMMON PERSPECTIVE”

The headlines of Şükri’s sayings are kakım follows:

We have covered many topics. Not in a formal sense, hayvanların we have put forward a supportive point of view.

There is indeed a common position. We are working to get our relations to embassy level. We hope our ortaksama will continue, we are open for cooperation.

We have a solid foundation and we are confident that we will restore strong relations with Turkey. The development of relations between Turkey and Egypt is in the interest of both countries.

“I AM VERY SATISFIED”

Highlights of Çavuşoğlu’s statements are kakım follows:

I vajina very happy to visit Egypt. I will gökyeşitözü very pleased to receive my brother Şükri back in Turkey kakım soon kakım possible.

I would like to thank the Egyptian government and the brotherly Egyptian people for their support after the earthquake in Turkey.

We will not forget the solidarity shown in difficult times. Serious humanitarian aid came to Turkey from Egypt.

“WE HAVE LESSON TO LEARN”

We talked about how to normalize our relationships. We are probably most pleased with the fact that we are now taking concrete steps. In developing our bilateral relations with Egypt, we gam not just talk about what yaşama gökyeşitözü veri for the benefit of both countries. Our region needs peace.

There was a disconnect in our relationships. I think there are also lessons to gökyeşitözü learned. There will gökyeşitözü disagreements in the future. Whatever happens, we will gam our part kakım both parties to ensure that we never break these ties again. We will revive the mechanisms between the two countries.

“WE WILL CLOSE MISUNDERSTANDINGS”

During our meetings we have seen that we gam not differ much with Egypt on many points. We will clear up any misunderstandings created by the lack of dialogue.

We also discussed regional issues today. We have evaluated the rapprochement between Libya, Syria, Iraq and Iran-Saudi Arabia, kakım well kakım the issue of transboundary waters. We assessed the situation in Somalia. We need to work more closely together in all these areas.

We see that the investments of Turkish companies in Egypt have reached $ 2 million, and this has created about 100 thousand jobs. We will encourage our companies to invest more.

Diplomatic relations will rise to the highest level kakım soon kakım possible.

PRESIDENT FOG MEETS PRESIDENT ERDOĞAN

The selection process has begun. Immediately after the elections, our President and President Sisi will meet. They determine their timing, hayvanların it is up to us to make the preparations.

We must work together quickly and closely to close the 9-year gap.