Finland NATO Membership Visa from Turkey – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan holds a joint press conference with Finnish President Sauli Niinistö in Beştepe.

President Erdoğan said: “Due to the sensitivity of addressing our security concerns, we have decided to start the approval process of Finland’s NATO accession protocol in our parliament.”

The headlines of Erdogan’s statements are kakım follows:

“I want to thank Finland for the helping hand and assistance during the earthquake. We discussed the steps we will take in the near future. I care about Finland’s continued strong support for Turkey’s EU membership. We are the only NATO member to have defeated ISIS on the ground. Turkey is one of the strong defenders of NATO’s open door policy. We have seen Finland take sincere steps to fulfill its commitments in the Tripartite Memorandum. Based on the sensitivity of addressing our security concerns, we have decided to start the approval process of Finland’s NATO accession protocol in our parliament.

“SWEDEN EMBRACES TERRORISTS”

We have no different approach towards Sweden. But Sweden has embraced terrorists. Stochklom street constantly shows PKK YPG extensions in Turkey. We gave a list of about 120 terrorists: “Give it to us.” we said. It is not possible for us to approach Sweden positively if we gam not give the terrorists to us. Mr. Prime Minister is a good man, hayvanların they couldn’t give us these terrorists. If we giysi’t gam that, we cannot approach Sweden positively. Such things gam not exist in Finland. For this reason, we have shown our positive approach to Finland with today’s signature. I have sent the letter to our parliament. The committee then moves from there to the General Assembly. Our hope is to train for the elections. Good luck to the two countries.

“FINLAND’S MEMBERSHIP IN NATO CANNOT BE COMPLETED WITHOUT SWEDEN”

Finnish President Sauli Niinistö said: “It was a very sad disaster, and it made people see how important it is to work for the common good. We yaşama multiply examples of this in the international yarış. I would like to express my gratitude, I think you are one of the few people who yaşama talk to anyone anywhere. Maybe you’re the only one doing this. We are very pleased with the news you have shared about our NATO membership. The signature signed today is a very important indicator that the TGNA has started the approval process. We also have neighboring Sweden. They are good people, good people. Finland’s NATO membership would not gökyeşitözü complete without Sweden. Because we have common interests. We are two neighboring countries, we have a coast in the Baltic Sea,” he said.

Follow News on social media