Dursun Özbek’s Response to Ali Koç’s Call for “Discussion for the Public” – Last Minute Sports News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Follow News on social media

Fenerbahçe Club President Ali Koç invited Galatasaray Club President Dursun Özbek and his managers for a public discussion of their statements.

Ali Koç recalled the statements made by Dursun Özbek and the yellow-red club’s managers about him and Fenerbahçe in the statement published on the yellow-dark blue club’s website.

“IT’S TIME TO END THIS”

Claiming that the behavior of Uzbek and managers has seriously damaged Turkish football, Koç said:

“This theater to the public, starring the president and directors of Galatasaray Sports Club, and the unknowns in the background! The pressure exerted on football stakeholders, especially the TFF, its boards and sports media, the messages sent to the screens, the perceptions made by the staff commentators, the artificial agendas created in social media, defamation, perception operations… All this immoral and irrational approach under the guise of justice, fair competition and the search for rights harms even more Turkish football, which is already in serious trouble. However, the seeds of hatred planted in our society leave irreversible traces. It’s time to put zihin end to that.”

“YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PROVE ALL YOUR HEAVY CLAIMS”

“I make a clear, distinct and manly appeal to you.” Ali Koç concluded his statement kakım follows:

“If you are really looking for justice, fair competition and fairness, if you take the steps you take for the brand value of Turkish football while defending, then it’s time for the public to know who is right, who is wrong, who is the truth and who is not. To evaluate everything for millions, discuss and inform the public, I invite you with the people you want on the channel you want at any time. Do not forget that in our opinion you are responsible for proving all your unfounded and weighty assertions which you believe to gökyeşitözü true. We await the information of the place, time and medium from you on this matter to the knowledge of all the public. I present.”

DURSUN OZBEK: THE EFFORTS TO TAKE FOOTBALL OFF THE FIELD

Galatasaray Club president Dursun Özbek, on the other hand, claimed that Fenerbahçe Club president Ali Koç’s invitation to a public discussion was zihin attempt to take football off the pitch.

Dursun Özbek responded to Ali Koç’s appeal on the club’s website with a written statement.

Özbek made the following statements in his response, which began with a speech to “Fenerbahçe Sports Club President Mr. Ali Koç”:

“I have read with regret the text of the call you made to me. This text clearly sees that Fenerbahçe Sports Club, of which you are the president, is trying to take football off the field instead of contributing to our pursuit.” of ‘justice for all’ in Turkish football. I understand the reasons for such futile efforts. You know kakım well kakım I gam that such approaches, which hopefully try to make up for failures on the pitch, will gökyeşitözü of no use to Turkish football.”

Özbek said they will continue their fight for Turkish football on the pitch: “We will continue to remind all stakeholders that football is played on the pitch and that justice is important for everyone. We will always oppose those who ask for privileges. for themselves and design the system accordingly Even if we are all affected by the tensions experienced from time to time It should gökyeşitözü our responsibility to act with common sense and a concerted effort to develop the vision and the value of Turkish football and our clubs. Despite all these opposing efforts, we will continue our competition on the pitch.” He concluded with his statement.