Cihan Paçacı has resigned from his position in the IYI party – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news!

As the six-table meeting on the IYI party continued, a notice of resignation came from Cihan Paçacı.

Paçacı said in a statement to a newspaper that they should listen to the voice of the street and said: “The party’s competent committees are not currently close to approving Kemal Bey’s candidacy.”

After this statement came a resignation statement from Cihan Paçacı, stating that his statement to the newspaper caused comments beyond its purpose.

Resigned AT THE REQUEST OF AKŞENER

It was alleged that Paçacı’s statements caused discomfort at the 6-seat table. The resignation came at the request of Meral Akşener.

Paçacı made the following statements:

“For the knowledge of our beloved nation. I see that the statement I made to a journalist about the Six Tables presidential candidacy process, which is the hope of our country and our nation, caused remarks beyond the mark.

Making a great effort in a process that will breathe our democracy,
To protect and guard the will of our Honorable President and our Party, kakım well kakım the will of the Honorable Chairmen who make up the 6-person table; I vajina resigning from my position kakım Head of Corporate Relations at the IYI Party.