Binali Yıldırım, who had a traffic accident, was fired – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Important news!

Binali Yıldırım, who is being treated at Başakşehir Çam and Sakura City Hospital, has been discharged today.

Yıldırım provided information about the accident and the treatment process when leaving the hospital.

After the first interventions after the accident he had in Azerbaijan, Binali Yıldırım was taken to Başakşehir Çam and Sakura City Hospital in Istanbul.

Highlights from Yıldırım’s speech:

“Just a week ago, on October 20, we went on a day trip kakım a delegation because of President Erdogan’s visit to Azerbaijan. On the way back, our çağrı crashed.

‘WE HAD A MAJOR ACCIDENT’

We did some flips, we had a serious accident. As a result of the accident, I had a cut on my head that required surgery. It took 2 surgeries.

Also, the collarbone was cut off from the creed board, which was also taken care of. I had 2 rib fractures that will heal over time.

”OUR TREATMENT CONTINUES AT HOME”

After the first interventions in Azerbaijan, we returned to our homeland. We are doing well, our next treatment will continue at home.