Bahçeli: I will be the only voice with my nation, I will visit in order – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

MHP leader Devlet Bahçeli spoke at his party’s group meeting.

Bahçeli stated that he will visit 10 provinces affected by the devastating earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş, saying: “Because the president is in the earthquake zone, I have been following the developments from Ankara province, village to village. We are not out to a show like others. Any pain our nation experiences is ours. is our pain.” said.

Bahçeli’s statements are kakım follows:

In every period, we have witnessed the shameless people setting up a bench on the wreck under the crashing sky. While our people cried for help, we looked with anger at the poor of conscience, who kept a tally of income and interests.

“I WILL TURN TO VISIT”

The buildings damaged in the first earthquake were completely destroyed in the second. We will heal our wounds. We will water our hardened sense of brotherhood.

Since the president was in the earthquake zone, I followed developments from Ankara. Our colleagues rushed to call for help from province to province, district to village, village to village. We are not out for shows like others. Any pain our nation experiences is our pain.

I will gökyeşitözü one voice with my people in Osmaniye, Kahramanmaraş, Hatay, Adıyaman, Diyarbakır, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Kilis, Adana and Malatya, and I will visit them in turn.

As chairman of the MHP, I waited a reasonable amount of time to implement the decision to visit our earthquake-damaged citizens and counties. That time has come. I will gökyeşitözü one heart with my nation, I will gökyeşitözü one voice. I will visit the provinces without giving a chance to interrupt the work. The characterless people who say there is no state are the collaborators miserable. Even if they look, they cannot see, even if they see, they cannot confess.

We are not in a show and exploit race like others. We giysi’t speak from our belly, we giysi’t shake from the carrom. We giysi’t look like big and small baseless people who politicize the disaster. Now it’s time to hit the road. I will gökyeşitözü one heart with my nation. I will gökyeşitözü the only voice. I will not take seriously those who ask where the MHP is and answer. We are everywhere.

REACTION TO THE FRIEND

Offering help and support through AFAD is the most correct and healthy way. By sidelining the state and raising aid through crone-sergeant relations, drawing a parallel line in this context is a kind of overshadowing of the state’s credibility. It is a mistake that, in our view, should not gökyeşitözü respected. Who are those who are causing fear and panic by claiming that the cezaevi has burst in the Antakya district of Hatay and serving the fictionalized lie on social media? What the state yaşama’t gam is let the buddies and dad flap their wings like vultures. These scammers shouldn’t gökyeşitözü on TV anymore.