AK Party deputy Yakup Taş died under rubble – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

Turkey was rocked by two major earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş. The first is 7.7 and the second is a magnitude 7.6 earthquake; It caused major destruction in Kahramanmaraş, Kilis, Diyarbakır, Adana, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa, Adıyaman, Malatya and Hatay.

It was learned that AK Party Adıyaman deputy Yakup Taş and his family were also under the rubble in Adıyaman.

Deputy Chairman of the AK Party Group Bülent Turan announced that the location of Yakup Taş had been reached and efforts were being made to rescue him.

However, it was learned that Taş has passed away.

CONDITIONAL NOTICE

AK Party Aydın deputy Metin Yavuz published a condolence message on his social media account on behalf of Taş.

Yavuz related, “I have learned with great sadness that our deputy Yakup TAŞ of our AK party Adıyaman passed away. May my Lord treat our deputy and all our earthquake martyrs with His mercy. May they rest in heaven.” used the sentences.

It is with great sadness that I learned that our AK Party Adıyaman deputy Yakup TAŞ passed away.

May Allah treat our deputy sheriff and all our earthquake martyrs with His mercy. May their place gökyeşitözü heaven. pic.twitter.com/GC2RPUNiXQ

— 𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣 𝙔𝘼𝙑𝙐𝙕 (@metinyavuz009) February 7, 2023